Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 358

Thread: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

  1. #81
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Shouldn't you be out with your union thugs waving a baseball bat or cutting some brake lines?
    answer my question, what if this turns out to be something major? is it still going to be just the actions of 'people taken in by the liberal cult'? answer me honestly, if you can, i suspect though, that you can't, as it would expose your double standards, expose your hypocrisy, expose your bias.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,252

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    answer my question, what if this turns out to be something major? is it still going to be just the actions of 'people taken in by the liberal cult'? answer me honestly, if you can, i suspect though, that you can't, as it would expose your double standards, expose your hypocrisy, expose your bias.
    Why the hypothetical when you are unwilling to discuss the same with Obama investigations? If it turns out to be something major then I would support prosecution. Are you willing to apologize if it isn't?

  3. #83
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why the hypothetical when you are unwilling to discuss the same with Obama investigations? If it turns out to be something major then I would support prosecution. Are you willing to apologize if it isn't?
    why would i apologize? i havent convicted walker of anything....you on the other hand, are quick to start defending him, without having facts one way or the other, are you going to apologize if he was somehow involved in this?

  4. #84
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,252

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    why would i apologize? i havent convicted walker of anything....you on the other hand, are quick to start defending him, without having facts one way or the other, are you going to apologize if he was somehow involved in this?
    Why would I apologize, I didn't make the claim against his aides. Is he guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? Sounds like the former for many on the left here.

  5. #85
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why would I apologize, I didn't make the claim against his aides. Is he guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? Sounds like the former for many on the left here.
    you immediately jumped to his defense without the facts....you accuse those on the 'left' of deeming walker of being 'guilty' without having the facts, while you yourself , with your defense of him/his aides, are deeming him 'innocent' and the victim of a bunch of 'liberals' out to get him.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,252

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    you immediately jumped to his defense without the facts....you accuse those on the 'left' of deeming walker of being 'guilty' without having the facts, while you yourself , with your defense of him/his aides, are deeming him 'innocent' and the victim of a bunch of 'liberals' out to get him.
    What facts? What charges have been brought against Walker? Keep trolling

  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What facts? What charges have been brought against Walker? Keep trolling
    no trolling, just a line of reasoning that makes you very uncomfortable....you fail to see your own hypocrisy, you defend him/his aides, without any knowledge, without any proof, without any facts proving, that he is indeed innocent, while accusing 'lefties', 'liberals', 'those on the left', of trying to 'convict' him of something, or of trying to smear him, without any facts.

  8. #88
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Shouldn't you be out with your union thugs waving a baseball bat or cutting some brake lines?
    That's an over the top comment, you should apologize. Seriously.


  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Ahh, yes, Walker was going to bring honesty back to Wisconsin politics. You know, I knew something like this might happen. Why? Because Walker is just another politician, and Republican or Democrat, they are ALL scum bags. When are Republicans and Democrats going to wake up and realize that they've been had?

    Article is here.

    That entire episode wreaked of corruption from top to bottom.

    Walker and the Teabrains in the state legislature were bought and paid for by the Koch bros.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ask Holder.

    j-mac
    In other words, YOU can't explain it, or don't want to talk about it because the answer is damaging to the partisan narrative you hold dear?

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •