Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 358

Thread: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

  1. #291
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing



  2. #292
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Again, you're wrong. Scott Walker can't be recalled until one full year has passed. That would be next January.
    So there wasn't a recall election for the legislative Reps a couple months ago? I could have sworn it made the national news when the Democrats failed to regain control of the Senate. Guess you missed that in Oregon. This never was about Walker's recall but when this fails they will attempt that early next year. Vindictive union supporters and thugs will stop at nothing to destroy someone else's life for their own personal gain.

  3. #293
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,424
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    The FBI is a bunch of liberals???
    The SAME liberals investigating Solyndra?

    This is what he actually believes.

    FBI investigating Solyndra: valiant heroes

    FBI investigating Walker: liberal scum

    Internal consistency means NOTHING to him, as long as he can feed his Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  4. #294
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Wonder what this sentence means?

    Walker's campaign hired a former Milwaukee U.S. attorney to represent his interests if the investigation comes closer to him.

  5. #295
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So there wasn't a recall election for the legislative Reps a couple months ago? I could have sworn it made the national news when the Democrats failed to regain control of the Senate. Guess you missed that in Oregon. This never was about Walker's recall but when this fails they will attempt that early next year. Vindictive union supporters and thugs will stop at nothing to destroy someone else's life for their own personal gain.
    There was a recall election for 3 R's and 3 D's and the D's won 4 out of 6. Please keep up with the news.


  6. #296
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    The SAME liberals investigating Solyndra?

    This is what he actually believes.

    FBI investigating Solyndra: valiant heroes

    FBI investigating Walker: liberal scum

    Internal consistency means NOTHING to him, as long as he can feed his Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    I love how liberals always stick together. So maybe all you liberals can get together and come up with an indictment against Walker that comes close to the over 500 million that Solyndra has cost the taxpayers. Cannot wait to see what you come up with

  7. #297
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    There was a recall election for 3 R's and 3 D's and the D's won 4 out of 6. Please keep up with the news.
    Was that enough to regain control of the Senate?

  8. #298
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Wonder what this sentence means?
    You don't know the meaning of the word "if?"


  9. #299
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You don't know the meaning of the word "if?"
    Apparently not because you already have Walker guilty of corruption and I just wondered where the indictment was.

  10. #300
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Was that enough to regain control of the Senate?
    Silly question they needed three to do that. However, there is a Republican state senator, I think his name is Schultz, that is a moderate. So, those two gains mean a lot.


Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •