Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 358

Thread: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

  1. #221
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,453
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Guess that is why 88% of the work force doesn't belong to unions since they love them so much. Keep promoting that anti personal responsibility attitude which has helped put 25 million plus unemployed and under employed Americans on the street looking for full time jobs. Don't worry though, there will always be a govt. job waiting for you as long as politicians have someone else to fund them.
    Funny how that remaining percent are in jobs that can't be sent overseas. For the most part.

    And those union workers didn't quit the unions, their employers sent their jobs overseas, where NON union workers can't even compete. Does it hurt to force yourself to stick to your position beyond all reason? Or does it just hurt more to accept that you're wrong?
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  2. #222
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast to Con View Post
    This country wasnt built on paying americans a wage they cant live on so the pigs at the trough can have it all....this country wasnt built on people working all their lives then living like dogs in their old age because the pigs at the trough stripped everything from them....UNIONS and regulations are the only thing in the way of the pigs going back to the sweatshops and working all native americans like illegal mexicans for NO Minimum wage....and I dont have to prove it either...just look around you the proof is right there...WALMART the biggest employer in the country...>GE paying zero taxs and rewarding us by moving a division to ch ina....but heres the BEST ONE FOR YOU
    All the superconservatives used toyota and honda ans shining examples of success because they arent unionized...
    Honda in 2014 will have built an almost billion dollar plant to service the USA and canada...guess where...MEXICO...
    Dont even try to tell me that unions are the cause of the pigs at the trough giving the jobs outside the country...ITS PURE GREED....period...


    Too many people today don't realize that to have a vibrant economy there needs to be a strong middle class, on the other hand, perhaps all they worry about is themselves.


  3. #223
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    So your position is that the FBI is completely schitzophrenic? That they are picking on Scott Walker AND Obama? What they do in wisconsin is partisan and in CA not.

    Keep digging.

    The world can use another well.

    Has Scott Walker been indicted? If not are you going to come back and apologize?

  4. #224
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Don't try changing the subject (a common tactic employed here by yourself and others when you start losing your argument). Per the article, there's no proof that the Obama Administration pressured the General Shelton to change his testimony. Moreover, per Col. Cooke, the spokesperson for the Air Force Space Command, Gen. Shelton gave his own testimony based on his own views on the situation which is well within his rights to do.

    From what I gathered from the article, I understand the military's concerns over the GPS frequency and interference situation. But if all we're talking about is testing and not field operations, I'm sure there are ways around this particular problem.

    Now, back to the subject at hand...
    Nor is there any proof that Scott Walker did anything wrong either but that isn't the intent of this thread and you know it. There is plenty of proof that Obama has wasted hundreds of billions of dollars in stimulus money and the American taxpayer will never see again and that is a crime.

  5. #225
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post


    Too many people today don't realize that to have a vibrant economy there needs to be a strong middle class, on the other hand, perhaps all they worry about is themselves.
    I read an article where an economist said we cant get out of this recession because there is no middle class buying us out of it...and stimulating the economy.
    The teaparty wants Rich and Poor and there wont be anyone in the middle to buy their chinese crap

  6. #226
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    please enlighten all of us then with the verifiable evidence of such charges and allegations.
    Been to the war zone in Detroit lately? Listen to Jimmy Hoffa lately? Doubt that either really matter to you.

  7. #227
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Attachment 67115758

    Did they run that story on Fox?
    So where is your outrage over giving Solyndra 500 million dollars of taxpayer money? How much did that big donor give to Obama?

  8. #228
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    This country wasnt built on paying americans a wage they cant live on so the pigs at the trough can have it all....this country wasnt built on people working all their lives then living like dogs in their old age because the pigs at the trough stripped everything from them....UNIONS and regulations are the only thing in the way of the pigs going back to the sweatshops and working all native americans like illegal mexicans for NO Minimum wage....and I dont have to prove it either...just look around you the proof is right there...WALMART the biggest employer in the country...>GE paying zero taxs and rewarding us by moving a division to ch ina....but heres the BEST ONE FOR YOU
    All the superconservatives used toyota and honda ans shining examples of success because they arent unionized...
    Honda in 2014 will have built an almost billion dollar plant to service the USA and canada...guess where...MEXICO...
    Dont even try to tell me that unions are the cause of the pigs at the trough giving the jobs outside the country...ITS PURE GREED....period...
    This country was built on hard work, initiative, drive, creativity not the entitlement mentality. Pay is market driven not govt. driven and it is frustrating to see the education our kids are getting today that says differently.

    Do you realize that the head of the Obama Jobs Committee, the CEO of GE is moving jobs overseas as well? Where is your outrage? You just don't get it, business has lost confidence in this Administration and the American tax code and pays a lot to Seniors in the form of dividends. They are in business to make a profit and until Obama is fired they aren't going to hire people. You talk about greed and ignore the biggest greed of all, GOVERNMENT GREED which keeps people dependent and thus keeps politicians employed.

  9. #229
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Has Scott Walker been indicted? If not are you going to come back and apologize?
    You know damn well Scott Walker is corrupt as hell.



  10. #230
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Probe surrounding Wis. governor apparently growing

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    I read an article where an economist said we cant get out of this recession because there is no middle class buying us out of it...and stimulating the economy.
    The teaparty wants Rich and Poor and there wont be anyone in the middle to buy their chinese crap
    How do you know what the T.E.A. Party wants? What makes you an expert and where did you read that information? When I see the response here from some I fear for our country as the ignorance is staggering. It is liberalism that is destroying the middle class, not the T.E.A. Party or conservatives.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •