Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1017

Thread: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

  1. #981
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Right, like they wouldn't have done the same f*cking thing if McCain had won in '08 instead of Obama!
    nah, if McCain would have won, we would all be living in the land of milk and honey, and all would be well

  2. #982
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    evidence please
    Current labor force is 154 million and the U-6 rate is 16.2% so what is 16.2% X 153 million

  3. #983
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    nah, if McCain would have won, we would all be living in the land of milk and honey, and all would be well
    Focus, randel, McCain isn't in office, you have no idea what he would have done. His resume shows he wouldn't have done what the Obama resume showed.

  4. #984
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Focus, randel, McCain isn't in office, you have no idea what he would have done. His resume shows he wouldn't have done what the Obama resume showed.
    The point is that anyone reasonably in his right mind would have taken measures similar to those that Obama took.

  5. #985
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    The point is that anyone reasonably in his right mind would have taken measures similar to those that Obama took.
    Prove that what Obama did was someone in their right mind?

  6. #986
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Prove that what Obama did was someone in their right mind?
    Okay, and then we'll move on to something enlightening like his birth certificate.

  7. #987
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Okay, and then we'll move on to something enlightening like his birth certificate.
    You said my post was a bald face lie, now prove it

  8. #988
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Focus, randel, McCain isn't in office, you have no idea what he would have done. His resume shows he wouldn't have done what the Obama resume showed.
    If we can believe McCain's rhetoric, he probably would have invade Iran and we would be paying $15/gas for gas.


  9. #989
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You said my post was a bald face lie, now prove it

  10. #990
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    If we can believe McCain's rhetoric, he probably would have invade Iran and we would be paying $15/gas for gas.
    I'd count those as a win-win, personally.

Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •