Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1017

Thread: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

  1. #461
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You didn't make an opportunity, you said you could make a thread and then never did.
    Here are my exact words:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059797775

    "If you want to hold a discussion on this we can start a new thread to cover it."

    "If you want"

    "...we can start a new thread..."

    And the disingenuousness on your part continues.

  2. #462
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by LesGovt View Post
    Here are my exact words:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059797775

    "If you want to hold a discussion on this we can start a new thread to cover it."

    "If you want"

    "...we can start a new thread..."

    And the disingenuousness on your part continues.
    And, by the way, all you had to say was, "No thanks. I don't want to take the time to do the research to prove my point." That would not have been disingenuous.

  3. #463
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by LesGovt View Post
    Here are my exact words:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059797775

    "If you want to hold a discussion on this we can start a new thread to cover it."

    "If you want"

    "...we can start a new thread..."

    And the disingenuousness on your part continues.

    Are you seriously arguing about creating a thread for another topic. Create the thread or not but please stop the derailment.


    On topic, it will be interesting to see how this new person votes. To see whether the right was duped again into thinking this will be different. Seems the right is doing their own "hope and change" lol

  4. #464
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL Con....its always funny to see you run from your failed hero's record. GWB is absolutely responsible for bankrupting this country. Obama is absolutely responsible for not being successful in rebuilding the economy. I fault Obama and congress for that....you, on the otherhand continue to think that GWB was a genius....how telling.
    How did Bush alone bankrupt the country? Have you taken a civics class? Congress controls the money and since 2007 over 5 trillion has been added to the debt so who added that debt? You want to blame Bush but civics says you are wrong. Argue with civics.

  5. #465
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    and your support for a failure like GWB speaks volumes.....
    Bush is out of office yet 2 1/2 years into the Obama years he is still responsible? That is what is wrong with liberals no concept of civics, no concept of leadership, and no concept of how our economy works.

  6. #466
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    and Ny-23 and NY-26 were not referendums? Where is your logic?
    My logic is in the results, NY 9's last Republican was in 1923 and that is reality.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Bush is out of office yet 2 1/2 years into the Obama years he is still responsible? That is what is wrong with liberals no concept of civics, no concept of leadership, and no concept of how our economy works.
    How long did y'all blame Clinton when Bush was in office? It was well more than 2 1/2 years. Same ****, different name.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #468
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Bush is out of office yet 2 1/2 years into the Obama years he is still responsible? That is what is wrong with liberals no concept of civics, no concept of leadership, and no concept of how our economy works.
    Yes Bush is partly to blame. Just as Obama, Clinton, Bush I and down the line.

    The effects and debt of past presidents policies and decisions don't just stop when a new president takes office. There is plenty of blame to go around. The healthcare bill and bailouts are on Obama to be sure, but the debt we currently have is not from just 1 president.

    Bush could have vetoed spending but he didn't as well as Obama could.

    This is the result of your two party system, enjoy it. It's not changing.

  9. #469
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    How long did y'all blame Clinton when Bush was in office? It was well more than 2 1/2 years. Same ****, different name.
    Blame Clinton for what? Clinton supporters claim that Bush inherited a strong economy and a surplus so what was there to blame him for?

  10. #470
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republican wins Democratic New York House seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes Bush is partly to blame. Just as Obama, Clinton, Bush I and down the line.

    The effects and debt of past presidents policies and decisions don't just stop when a new president takes office. There is plenty of blame to go around. The healthcare bill and bailouts are on Obama to be sure, but the debt we currently have is not from just 1 president.

    Bush could have vetoed spending but he didn't as well as Obama could.

    This is the result of your two party system, enjoy it. It's not changing.
    It is what it is, you either work from within or work hard to change it, what are you doing to change it? What office have you run for to change the politics?

Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •