1) Perry issued executive order forcing schoolgirls in Texas to receive a vaccine that had not been fully tested on humans, after receiving a sizable campaign donation from the pharma company that manufactures it. The GOP-dominated congress overrode that order.
2) Perry issued executive order allowing Mexican trucks on Texas roads without having to be inspected for bald tires and bad brakes, like their American counterparts do. The result was a lot of deaths due to unsafe Mexican trucks causing crashes.
3) Perry supports the proposed I-69 corridor, which will link the US, Mexico, and Canada.
4) Perry gave our toll road fee stations to companies in Mexico and China.
5) Perry signed the death warrant for an innocent man, who was executed. When the forensics board determined that an innocent man had been executed, Perry fired the whole board and replaced them with cronies, who then shut down that investigation.
6) Perry increased taxes on cigarettes and alcohol.
7) Perry says he wants smaller government, but brags about how he has created more jobs than any other state. Almost all of those jobs he created were government, public sector jobs. But he says he wants smaller government. Perry is a liar.
That's just for starters. Perry can talk a good game of Conservatism, but people are not defined by what they say. They are defined by what they do, and Perry's track record speaks for itself. Ron Paul called it right. Perry is not who he says he is.
The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016
"He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)