Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

  1. #21
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,562

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Ohhh i gotcha so just stay on your ranch all day and be a caveman... Gotcha..
    all people who live on ranches are cavemen?

  2. #22
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    all people who live on ranches are cavemen?
    Cavemen had ranches?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #23
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,562

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Cavemen had ranches?
    Ask TheDemSocialist.

  4. #24
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    jesus.... why do people always bring up auto insurance as a rebuttal to mandated health insurance?

    first, auto insurance is not mandated if you don't own a car.... or drive on public roads... it's a condition of utilizing the privileged of driving on public roads.
    2nd, the mandated part of auto insurance pays no benefits to you.. it pays to other people when you are at fault when you damage their property or health
    3rd, auto insurance is not federally mandated... and it's not even mandated in every state. ( financial responsibility is mandated everywhere, for when you mess up someone else's property or health

    mandated health insurance is based on the condition of being alive and legally residing within the borders of the united states.
    it pays benefits for you... not anyone else.
    it is federally mandated

    please, think before using the auto insurance rebuttal... the 2 are nothing alike.

  5. #25
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    all people who live on ranches are cavemen?
    Caveman is a pun.. Also of course cavemen had ranches ever heard of George W Bush?


  6. #26
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Caveman is a pun.. Also of course cavemen had ranches ever heard of George W Bush?
    What is this, Stupidville?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #27
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    jesus.... why do people always bring up auto insurance as a rebuttal to mandated health insurance?

    first, auto insurance is not mandated if you don't own a car.... or drive on public roads... it's a condition of utilizing the privileged of driving on public roads.
    2nd, the mandated part of auto insurance pays no benefits to you.. it pays to other people when you are at fault when you damage their property or health
    3rd, auto insurance is not federally mandated... and it's not even mandated in every state. ( financial responsibility is mandated everywhere, for when you mess up someone else's property or health

    mandated health insurance is based on the condition of being alive and legally residing within the borders of the united states.
    it pays benefits for you... not anyone else.
    it is federally mandated

    please, think before using the auto insurance rebuttal... the 2 are nothing alike.
    It's really not that bad of an analogy. Everyone who drives a car has to have insurance. Well, everyone who breathes can get free health care at an ER, so in effect everyone is a driver in this analogy.

    Mandated auto insurance pays benefits to others? What do you think the point of the mandate is? The point is prevent others from having to pay for YOUR health care.

  8. #28
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What is this, Stupidville?
    I dont know is it Murican?


  9. #29
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: Virgina health care challenge dismissed

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    jesus.... why do people always bring up auto insurance as a rebuttal to mandated health insurance?

    first, auto insurance is not mandated if you don't own a car.... or drive on public roads... it's a condition of utilizing the privileged of driving on public roads.
    2nd, the mandated part of auto insurance pays no benefits to you.. it pays to other people when you are at fault when you damage their property or health
    3rd, auto insurance is not federally mandated... and it's not even mandated in every state. ( financial responsibility is mandated everywhere, for when you mess up someone else's property or health

    mandated health insurance is based on the condition of being alive and legally residing within the borders of the united states.
    it pays benefits for you... not anyone else.
    it is federally mandated

    please, think before using the auto insurance rebuttal... the 2 are nothing alike.
    Call it a condition on using the health care industry, which every single man woman and child will do.
    And it does provide benefit to others - every taxpayer and health insurance customer who has to foot the bill when someone without insurance dumps their bill on everyone else by declaring bankruptcy. At least, that's the argument the Republicans used when they introduced the idea of a mandate in the 90s.
    Last edited by Deuce; 09-09-11 at 01:35 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •