Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

  1. #31
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    /truth on
    Kind of like blaming Palin when Gifford got shot.
    /truth off
    /your denial on
    all over the net libs are whining about the NRA, assault weapons, etc



  2. #32
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    /sarcasm on

    HAHAHAHAHA. I wish I could be jus like you as to make a partisan comment in the light of people dying.

    /sarcasm off

    Seriously go f**k yourself and I don't mind taking an infraction for that. What a piece of **** your are.

    My condolences to the families.
    I'm sure your sentiments would make Maxine Waters and Jimmy Hoffa very proud that you're on their team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  3. #33
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's because the Libbos haven't figured out how to get any political mileage out of this event...yet.
    The papers were going bonkers over the "assault rifle"



  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Moderator's Warning:
    Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'Enough! The **** stops now. Keep the partisan **** out of this thread.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #35
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,260

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's because the Libbos haven't figured out how to get any political mileage out of this event...yet.
    Out of the woodwork they come. So what's the deal, some of you righties can't show an ounce of decency on this thread? And in the same sentence bitch about lefties? Shame on you.

    People were murdered in cold blood and look at you.

  6. #36
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,260

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    The papers were going bonkers over the "assault rifle"
    Yes because the average American needs one of those to hunt and provide for his family. Sigh.

    Seriously, I honestly don't get the outrage on the right for the disdain of weapons designed to kill so many people.
    Last edited by Top Cat; 09-07-11 at 09:08 PM.

  7. #37
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Was wondering when that was gonna happen.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  8. #38
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Yes because the average American needs one of those to hunt and provide for his family. Sigh.

    Seriously, I honestly don't get the outrage on the right for the disdain of weapons designed to kill so many people.
    that's as silly as saying i need a golf club to go fishing with.

    no law will stop someone who is a kamikaze from having even real assault weapons. I like having the ability to counter such thugs with superior firepower.

    See the riots in LA after the Rodney King verdict. One Korean grocer with an M4 or an "AK 47 look alike" can cause a serious hurting on a pack of rioting thugs. far more than one guy with a revolver or a single shot rifle.

    Being able to kill lots of people can be evil or useful. that is why every police department which is made up of CIVILIANS WHO HAVE NO GREATER RIGHT TO KILL THAN I DO, issue such weapons-often REAL assault rifles with the "giggle switch" on them



  9. #39
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,435

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    That was a little different, given that Giffords is/was a politician. Sorta suggests the possibility of a poltiical motive.
    So would you say because National Gaurd officers are dead here it was anti-military or could it be wrong place wrong time?

  10. #40
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Nevada IHOP shooter was 'gentle, kind man'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    So would you say because National Gaurd officers are dead here it was anti-military or could it be wrong place wrong time?
    Impossible to say at this point.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •