Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 119

Thread: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

  1. #71
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I never said that. Where do you get that from?
    Uhhh you certainly have been the one implying that Iran has intentions to invade Iraq...

    "you wrong...you wrong...you wrong", isn't an argument, brother.
    Ive never said "your wrong your wrong your wrong" or whatever. Ive just been asking for evidence or sources or proof that Iran has..... All am asking, and still waiting.


  2. #72
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Right, I forgot. All that science is faked.
    Yep science is fake. Cells are fake, nuclear bombs are fake, hell this computer that uses computer science is fake.


  3. #73
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Uhhh you certainly have been the one implying that Iran has intentions to invade Iraq...


    Ive never said "your wrong your wrong your wrong" or whatever. Ive just been asking for evidence or sources or proof that Iran has..... All am asking, and still waiting.
    I only said that it was a possibility and provided evidence to support that possibility. You claim it's an impossibility and provided crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #74
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Yep science is fake. Cells are fake, nuclear bombs are fake, hell this computer that uses computer science is fake.
    Yeah, but, no one faked the information make those things come to fuition, as with global warming research. Global warming isn't science, it's mythology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #75
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I only said that it was a possibility and provided evidence to support that possibility.
    Your evidence was that some insurgents were trained in Iran? Thats pretty damn weak evidence that the nation of Iran is going to invade Iraq once we leave....... I wouldnt even call that evidence.

    You claim it's an impossibility and provided crap.
    I never said it was "impossible" ive never claimed anything i just asked for evidence that the nation of Iran has plans to invade Iraq.....
    I havent provided anything because there is no evidence to provide when a nation has no plans to invade another nation. Its like someone saying hey the nation of France has plans to invade the nation of Spain (which they dont) and my job is to try to refute that claim so where do i pull up something that says "No the nation of France has no plans ot invade Spain"? Because its not a logical idea or prediction or anywhere in the future.


  6. #76
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Obama is clearly playing for votes, and it is confusing because he said okay to bombing Libya but now he's going to leave Iraq to basically fend for itself, which I fear will be and invitation for Iran to once again fire up a war at a time when Iraq can no longer defend itself.

    Keep in mind the leading Imams are looking forward to the Islamic Armageddon, and it will only come after a great battle.

    They are totally irrational.

  7. #77
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,379

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Wanna post any evidence at all?

    You haven't.
    They were at bloody chemical war with Iraq during modern times, and have grabbed an oil well along the border in recent years.

  8. #78
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    For the many here apparently unfamiliar with our Status of Forces Agreement with Iraq drawn up under the Bush Administration:

    Article 24 -

    "1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than
    December 31, 2011."
    Powered by Google Docs
    Last edited by Catawba; 09-07-11 at 03:58 AM.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  9. #79
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    They were at bloody chemical war with Iraq during modern times, and have grabbed an oil well along the border in recent years.
    Yeah and the chemical warfare was used AGAINST Iran by Iraq... supported by...



    DING DING DING DING DING

  10. #80
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,379

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Yeah and the chemical warfare was used AGAINST Iran by Iraq... supported by...

    DING DING DING DING DING
    Shouldn't you go back to the gameshow channel, or be a horde thingy.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •