Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 119

Thread: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Man your the one claiming that Iran is about to invade Iraq or some nonsense like that. I would say that i have no evidence that they will is pretty good evidence that they are not going to invade Iraq......

    And by the way i was the one to ask a question first in response when you said:"BTW, nevermind that Iran has been supporting insurgents in Iraq for years, now. Just a coincidence, I'm sure." In response i asked: "Does that point out that they are going to launch an invasion on Iraq????" Then you said: "Do you have a single shred of evidence that proves that an invasion by Iran is an impossibility?" You never answered that question so you in fact are being a hypocrite here.

    And the only "evidence" you have is an "age old axiom"? Seriously? Thats some **** evidence man... Try to hold that one up...


    I never said that. Where do you get that from?

    "you wrong...you wrong...you wrong", isn't an argument, brother.
    Last edited by apdst; 09-07-11 at 12:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #52
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Good. The only troops that need to remain in Iraq are the ones needed to protect the green zone. My understanding is that the Iraqi army is strong, Iraqis and their government want the troops out, and the US public hasn't wanted them since at least 2007.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  3. #53
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Good. The only troops that need to remain in Iraq are the ones needed to protect the green zone. My understanding is that the Iraqi army is strong, Iraqis and their government want the troops out, and the US public hasn't wanted them since at least 2007.
    Commanders on the ground say that 3,000 troops aren't enough to do the job. But, what do they know, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #54
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I apologize for that post. It wasn't polite. Wanna re-respond to my correction?
    Wanna post any evidence at all?

    You haven't.

  5. #55
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Wanna post any evidence at all?

    You haven't.
    I've posted a ****load more than you, bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #56
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I've posted a ****load more than you, bro!
    You've posted exactly zero evidence, so that would be a big fail.

  7. #57
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I think Obama's in full on panic mode now. He's completely out of control.
    Exactly what the agreement between the US and Iraq stipulates. Is this the first you have heard of the SOFA?

    And I thought you thought the US was spending too much money? Have a change of heart on spending?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #58
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You've posted exactly zero evidence, so that would be a big fail.
    Right! Because you say so, yes?

    This from a buncha boys that don't even know what air supremacy means.

    Probably believe in global warming and that Dick Cheney outted Valerie Plame, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #59
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Right! Because you say so, yes?

    This from a buncha boys that don't even know what air supremacy means.

    Probably believe in global warming and that Dick Cheney outted Valerie Plame, too.
    Yeah, I believe in all that crazy science talk. Loony, right?

  10. #60
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Sources: Obama Administration to Drop Troop Levels in Iraq to 3,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Highway View Post
    In reality the left loves the warfare state as much as you do.
    Go look up the congressional vote on Iraq, the majority of Democrats voted against the war.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •