Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 334

Thread: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

  1. #161
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Why don't you post some pics of the slaughter that Anders Breivik left behind in Norway?

    And that's the thing. There is no place for violent rhetoric in politics, whichever side it comes from. But as a rule our politically charged acts of violence are committed by right-wing extremists -- not liberals.
    ok two can play this game.....

    Actually violence committed by so called individual right wing nuts are few in recent history compared to left wing goverments:

    First at the top of the list we have the left winger Stalin who killed perhaps 20 million

    Then we have left winger Chairman Mao with nearly that many

    The we have the left winger Pol Pot who killed only 2 million

    Of course in the US we have rookies compared to these guys with Bill Clinton and Janet Reno directing the killing of a young boy, his dog, his mother with her baby all because of someone supposedly having an illegal gun.

    Then we have the torching (under Reno & Clintons command) dozens of men women & children at the Waco compound with a flame throwing tank.

    Under Dear Leader Obama we have our own border patrol along with many Mexicans being killed with guns supplied by left winger Holders boys.

    Oh & then you dont dare be a conservative democrat president like JFK or you will be gunned down by a commie marxist type like Oswald.

    So please please keep throwing more examples out there for me & I will continue to show you how foolish your argument is.............Professor
    Last edited by Iron Yank; 09-06-11 at 11:54 PM.

  2. #162
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,545

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Why don't you post some pics of the slaughter that Anders Breivik left behind in Norway?

    And that's the thing. There is no place for violent rhetoric in politics, whichever side it comes from. But as a rule our politically charged acts of violence are committed by right-wing extremists -- not liberals.
    How's about we talk about the violence wrought by the Weather Underground and the Black Panthers? Probably don't want to go there, do ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #163
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-26-13 @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How's about we talk about the violence wrought by the Weather Underground and the Black Panthers? Probably don't want to go there, do ya?
    No I want to talk about Hoffa and his call to get union members to the voting booth to
    "Take These Son Of Bitches Out".
    It's about time a union leader stood up and talked to his members. Maybe now some other union leaders will jump on the Hoffa band wagon to energize thier members to take action at the voting booths

  4. #164
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    ok two can play this game.....

    Actually violence committed by so called individual right wing nuts are few in recent history compared to left wing goverments:

    First at the top of the list we have the left winger Stalin who killed perhaps 20 million

    Then we have left winger Chairman Mao with nearly that many

    The we have the left winger Pol Pot who killed only 2 million

    Of course in the US we have rookies compared to these guys with Bill Clinton and Janet Reno directing the killing of a young boy, his dog, his mother with her baby all because of someone supposedly having an illegal gun.

    Then we have the torching (under Reno & Clintons command) dozens of men women & children at the Waco compound with a flame throwing tank.

    Under Dear Leader Obama we have our own border patrol along with many Mexicans being killed with guns supplied by left winger Holders boys.

    Oh & then you dont dare be a conservative democrat president like JFK or you will be gunned down by a commie marxist type like Oswald.

    So please please keep throwing more examples out there for me & I will continue to show you how foolish your argument is.............Professor
    Is there some reason that you left out right winger Adolph Hitler? Let's be conseravite and say 18 million.

    Perhaps we should go as far back as the conservative Confederacy? 625,000 American casualties. Let's not even go into the slaves....

    But of course we're talking about the present, so it's all a bit of a diversion, isn't it.

  5. #165
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What did he say that he should apologize for? Is Fox going to apologize for misrepresenting what he said?
    He called his political opposition sons of bitches. This is uncalled for.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Tpyical right wing distortion of facts, It's about time that a union leader stands up and energises the voters. Unions have always ansd will always represent the best interest of the poor and middle class
    Neither Hoffa Jr. nor his father ever did any of those things. Teamsters vote Republican in far greater numbers than any other unions outside the pork n welfare unions at 'Defense' plants run by Lockheed and General Dynamics et al.

    Don't conflate mobster run fronts like the Teamsters and East Coast Longshoremen with real unions. There is a vast difference.
    Last edited by Oberon; 09-07-11 at 12:47 AM.

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Perhaps we should go as far back as the conservative Confederacy? 625,000 American casualties. Let's not even go into the slaves....
    Why does the Confederacy get the blame for a war started by Northern financial interests and their houseboy Lincoln? The Civil War was the Republican Party's Finest Hour, complete with massacres of civilians, burning down entire cities, massive land thefts, embezzlements, the dawn of massive corporate welfare, and the final nail in the coffin they buried Jeffersonian populism in.

  8. #168
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Why does the Confederacy get the blame for a war started by Northern financial interests and their houseboy Lincoln? The Civil War was the Republican Party's Finest Hour, complete with massacres of civilians, burning down entire cities, massive land thefts, embezzlements, the dawn of massive corporate welfare, and the final nail in the coffin they buried Jeffersonian populism in.
    I guess it's just me, but I generally credit a war to the team that fired the first shots.

  9. #169
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Is there some reason that you left out right winger Adolph Hitler? Let's be conseravite and say 18 million.

    Perhaps we should go as far back as the conservative Confederacy? 625,000 American casualties. Let's not even go into the slaves....

    But of course we're talking about the present, so it's all a bit of a diversion, isn't it.

    Somehow I knew this was coming....

    I think its obvious to most here that you are not a professor of history

    First of all I'm not going to get into the whole Hitler thing but I think its pretty obvious that he had almost nothing in common with todays conservative movement. He wasnt religious, he wasnt an ardent supporter of free market capitolism, his ecomomic policies modeled niether the left or the right but a mixture of both.

    But he did believe in top heavy big federal goverment that dictates just about everything (which party does this remind you of today?) In his early years he also hung around a character by the named of Ernst Rohn a socialist.

    So despite all the left wing rhetoric that Hitler was a so called right winger I think that there is no real evidence to support this. As far as how many he killed the number I see is 11 million, not nearly as much as the left wing commie marxist types I mentioned earlier.

    Then to even bring the Civil war into this argument is beyond stupid

    As far as diversions go, I think you and your president are trying to divert us from the crummy job he is doing and the failed big goverment Liberal policies that we are now experiencing.

  10. #170
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,545

    Re: Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    No I want to talk about Hoffa and his call to get union members to the voting booth to It's about time a union leader stood up and talked to his members. Maybe now some other union leaders will jump on the Hoffa band wagon to energize thier members to take action at the voting booths
    Spin it, my man! Spin it!!

    You know as well as I do that he's wasting his drunken breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •