Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 629

Thread: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

  1. #421
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, now I'm lying? That's a really great retort to any argument that I've made.
    Did you make an argument? I guess I missed it.

  2. #422
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Did you make an argument? I guess I missed it.
    Obviously, I did. You just called me a liar for making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #423
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, now I'm lying? That's a really great retort to any argument that I've made.
    Try to follow the conversation. I said that you are denying history. I previously stated that legalized racism existed in this country for close to 200 years. You denied it. I explained it (slavery, 89 years; Jim Crow, 89 years = 178 years). Your inappropriate response was that that isn't 200 years. That's pretty obvious, but I said "close to" 200 years, not 200 years exactly. You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

  4. #424
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Try to follow the conversation. I said that you are denying history. I previously stated that legalized racism existed in this country for close to 200 years. You denied it. I explained it (slavery, 89 years; Jim Crow, 89 years = 178 years). Your inappropriate response was that that isn't 200 years. That's pretty obvious, but I said "close to" 200 years, not 200 years exactly. You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
    No, you said that slavery existed for 200 years in the United States. Either way, it's not, "200 years".

    Plus, the Jim Crow laws didn't exist outside of the former-Confederate states, not to mention they've been blown out of proportion by the revisionist Left wing historians. My dad and those from his age group have repeatedly called bull**** on the version of history that the Libbos try to present. He didn't let dumbass racists and Liberal do-gooders cock up his life, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #425
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Their service is undoubtedly to be commended, but it has f*ckall to do with anything in this thread or your ignorance of history.
    Ah, I see....Liberals (like YOU) perpetuate the "MAN" stereotype in order to keep black Americans appealing to thier cause. When historically it has been the Demoncrates who were against Desegregation, freedom from slavery and other programmes designed to give black Americans pride in themselves.

    Because of this many in the black community who listen to the liberal drabble....your kind of drabble

  6. #426
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Ah, I see....Liberals (like YOU) perpetuate the "MAN" stereotype in order to keep black Americans appealing to thier cause. When historically it has been the Demoncrates who were against Desegregation, freedom from slavery and other programmes designed to give black Americans pride in themselves.

    Because of this many in the black community who listen to the liberal drabble....your kind of drabble
    if the black community suddenly becomes rich, the Libbos are screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #427
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Try to follow the conversation. I said that you are denying history. I previously stated that legalized racism existed in this country for close to 200 years. You denied it. I explained it (slavery, 89 years; Jim Crow, 89 years = 178 years). Your inappropriate response was that that isn't 200 years. That's pretty obvious, but I said "close to" 200 years, not 200 years exactly. You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
    AdamT - Preach that crap to people that actually believe it. While your at it, why dont you blame the real people responsible. BLAME YOURSELVES for making the black men and women of America think that they're victims not people. Slavery died over a hundred years ago and your still holding on to it.

  8. #428
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, you said that slavery existed for 200 years in the United States. Either way, it's not, "200 years".

    Plus, the Jim Crow laws didn't exist outside of the former-Confederate states, not to mention they've been blown out of proportion by the revisionist Left wing historians. My dad and those from his age group have repeatedly called bull**** on the version of history that the Libbos try to present. He didn't let dumbass racists and Liberal do-gooders cock up his life, either.
    No, you are lying again. What I said is that, "For almost 200 years, this country enslaved blacks or practiced legalized racism against blacks".

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059783472

    You are also still displaying your ignorance of history. Jim Crow wasn't just in the South. List of Jim Crow law examples by State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #429
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    AdamT - Preach that crap to people that actually believe it. While your at it, why dont you blame the real people responsible. BLAME YOURSELVES for making the black men and women of America think that they're victims not people. Slavery died over a hundred years ago and your still holding on to it.
    You mean you don't believe in historical fact? That's a bit alarming.

    Slavery died a long time ago, but racism was legal in my lifetime and the effects of nearly 200 years of legalized discrimination do not disappear over night.

  10. #430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    No, you are lying again. What I said is that, "For almost 200 years, this country enslaved blacks or practiced legalized racism against blacks".

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059783472

    You are also still displaying your ignorance of history. Jim Crow wasn't just in the South. List of Jim Crow law examples by State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    So what's your point?

    You want Black people to live a life of bitterness and complaint because of what happened in the past? Most have moved well beyond that and realize that's what's done is done and, while not forgetting the past, it's to their advantage to look to the future.

    It's only White leftists who want to keep the racist rhetoric alive in order to retain bitter Black people in their camp. It seems many Blacks are becoming ever more aware of this tawdry game and moving away from it in ever greater numbers.

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •