Racism in Schools: Unintentional But No Less Damaging - Miller-McCune) (http://www.naswdc.org/diversity/InstitutionalRacism.pdf) (Institutional Racism in US Health Care)
Also, I find it interesting that you are a black man who seems to not know his own history.
I have some books you should read: http://www.debatepolitics.com/book-n...post1059779077 (What Are You Reading Right Now?)
"And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."
1. For almost 200 years, this country enslaved blacks or practiced legalized racism against blacks;
2. Nearly 200 years of institutionalized racism robbed the black community of wealth, status, and opportunity;
3. Wealth and status tend to pass from generation to generation;
4. Wealth and status contribute to opportunity;
5. A nearly two-century-long impingement of wealth, status, and opportunity cannot be erased with the stroke of a pen. It can't even be erased in a generation or two generations. The effects are long lasting;
6. Even today, studies show that blacks who are *identically* qualified as whites are discriminated against in a myriad of ways, including bank loans and employment;
7. Some blacks have been able to overcome these obstacles, however;
8. The fact that some have overcome these obstacles does not excuse the existence of obstacles based on race rather than individual merit.
Hope that's clear now.
First off you're directing at ric27 all of your irrational blowhardery that you should be directing at me, for you're using your misinterpretations of my comments and tagging ric27 with them.
Men commit more rapes against women than women commit against men, therefore because you're a man, your a rapist.
The fact that no researcher in the social sciences any longer disputes the mountains of evidence on IQ should tell you that the science is, now how does that phrase go, of yes, "the science is settled" and "there is scientific consensus on the IQ disparity." None of this though tells us anything about any individual person. That's why we can't say that you're a rapist despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of rapists are men.
Again, that's me who says that and the facts are very clear on this. I have facts on my side you have myths.Ric has said on many occasions that multiculturalism is a really bad thing, i.e.,
I've argued that freedom of association is the way to go, not that segregation is the way to go. Segregation usually results from people exercising their freedom of choice on the issue of association, so it's a byproduct, not a goal.segregation is the way to go.
You again slant things so that they fit your paranoid delusions. I've plenty of studies which clearly validate the hereditarian hypothesis and which invalidate the liberal creationist model of the world. Genes matter. They matter in a number of ways.Ric claims to have collected over 2000 studies which support his conclusion that blacks are an inferior race.
People should leap to the defense of valid argumentation. I can understand why you're so frantic about screaming "Witch" when your entire fictitious world view is threatened by science.I can see why you leap to his defense.
Last edited by RiverDad; 09-07-11 at 10:28 PM.
So, I'll take ric over the Libbos, any day.