Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 629

Thread: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If it is racism, and I don't agree with that for a moment, why it is racism against Blacks?
    Yes, Africa colonized America and built itself on whiteslaves.

  2. #262
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    In rational terms - how to solve problems, help people to prosper and succeed, things like that - put it all aside and just think of what you'd do if you had no principles whatsoever and valued nothing but maintaining and increasing your control over the people of this country. Then you will understand why they do what they do.

    Once you realize that, everything that the Democratic party does makes perfect sense. Tax policy, gun control, health care policy, environmental policy, amnesty for illegals, PC movement and affirmative action, anti-religious initiatives - everything. It's all designed to create a majority class of individuals dependent upon the government and the "liberals" running it for their welfare - people who happen to be in the Democratic party.

    They are not in fact liberals in the true sense, but the opposite: socialists who desire the tyranny of a welfare state......Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Yes, Africa colonized America and built itself on whiteslaves.
    Please don't try irony or humor. Leftists cannot do either..

    Just make your point, whatever it might be, and then submit your post, okay?

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    In rational terms - how to solve problems, help people to prosper and succeed, things like that - put it all aside and just think of what you'd do if you had no principles whatsoever and valued nothing but maintaining and increasing your control over the people of this country. Then you will understand why they do what they do.

    Once you realize that, everything that the Democratic party does makes perfect sense. Tax policy, gun control, health care policy, environmental policy, amnesty for illegals, PC movement and affirmative action, anti-religious initiatives - everything. It's all designed to create a majority class of individuals dependent upon the government and the "liberals" running it for their welfare - people who happen to be in the Democratic party.

    They are not in fact liberals in the true sense, but the opposite: socialists who desire the tyranny of a welfare state......Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years
    Thomas Sowell summed up the argument quite well, and has long recognized how long term welfare, in any form, can destroy families.

    Capitalism Magazine - Preserving a Vision--at the Expense of the Facts

    Others have also explained it well.

    The Black Family: 40 Years of Lies by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Summer 2005

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Please don't try irony or humor. Leftists cannot do either...

    Just make your point, whatever it might be, and then submit your post, okay?
    Oh, I forgot, you're being hackish. I wont try with you in the future.

  6. #266
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Thomas Sowell summed up the argument quite well, and has long recognized how long term welfare, in any form, can destroy families.

    Capitalism Magazine - Preserving a Vision--at the Expense of the Facts

    Others have also explained it well.

    The Black Family: 40 Years of Lies by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Summer 2005
    Yup

    Sowell on welfare


  7. #267
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    The topic of this thread is the black unemployment rate.

    The question is what are the causes.

    You changing the topic to avoid addressing the question is a distraction. Your topic was hashed out in another thread.

    Do you believe that this disparity is solely the result of stereotyping being applied to individuals?



    Haven't I been clear that I believe that race is also a factor in determining disparate outcomes for such individuals? I thought I was clear about that. If I've been unclear perhaps I can clear up my position for you.
    Let me clear up the thoughts on AdamT's side of the fence. Powerful whiteys think educated blacks are still niggers, and don't deserve a job interview. And that's why their employment rate is where it is.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Let me clear up the thoughts on AdamT's side of the fence. Powerful whiteys think educated blacks are still niggers, and don't deserve a job interview. And that's why their employment rate is where it is.
    Let me clear up the thoughts on American's side of the fence. Powerful whiteys think blacks are still niggers, and that blacks are stupid as the blacks don't have personal responsibility so the welfare policies are to blame. And that's why their employment rate is where it is.

  9. #269
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Thomas Sowell summed up the argument quite well, and has long recognized how long term welfare, in any form, can destroy families.

    Capitalism Magazine - Preserving a Vision--at the Expense of the Facts
    Yeah, you always no it's going to be a fair and balanced piece when it starts out, "The vision of the left, full of envy and resentment...."

  10. #270
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So you're blaming Dems for black unemployment? Where's the personal responsibility you Cons talk about? Or are you just being racist and calling black people too dumb and can't think for themselves?

    Also the fact you are equating unemployment with genocide is laughable. And hyper partisans like yourself wonder why they are never taken seriously and are laughed at.
    "Hyperpartisans" like me dismissed liberals as salvageable a long time ago.

    Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to work. I've got liberals to feed.

Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •