Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 531

Thread: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

  1. #521
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    We could do this forever....Ummm, Yes I did.


    j-mac
    Well, I'm sure you could, but I find playing peekaboo with children to be more intellectually stimulating
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #522
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by longview View Post
    From what I have heard, all of the Guitar makers have to buy their wood from an approved
    consortium provider. The provider certifies the wood comes from approved sources.
    We can call them woodmart! Gibson, Martin, Alvarez, ect all get their wood from woodmart,
    but Gibson's purchase is somehow found to be in violation. All of the other makers use the same source,
    but none of their factories were raided, and none of their profits were impacted.
    The law only works, when it is applied equally to all.(That's why the statue of Justice has a blindfold on!)
    Gibson did not use the same source.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #523
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You have no more knowledge on this case than I or anyone else, suggesting your superiority is laughable on multiple levels. You're faith in eco-nazi bullying is sickening. All I want is a day in court for Gibson --- 4 years to wait is excessive.
    Your delusional belief that 4 years is exceptional is hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #524
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You have no more knowledge on this case than I or anyone else, suggesting your superiority is laughable on multiple levels. You're faith in eco-nazi bullying is sickening. All I want is a day in court for Gibson --- 4 years to wait is excessive.
    You don't even know when the raids were made. The fact that you think it has been 4 years and keep repeating it demonstrates that for us.

    And you have not shown that 3 years is any kind of record for criminal investigations.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #525
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You don't even know when the raids were made. The fact that you think it has been 4 years and keep repeating it demonstrates that for us.

    And you have not shown that 3 years is any kind of record for criminal investigations.

    Good GAWD, neither you nor sangha read ANYTHING that is posted differently then your predisposition do you.....? Sad, real sad.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #526
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Good GAWD, neither you nor sangha read ANYTHING that is posted differently then your predisposition do you.....? Sad, real sad.


    j-mac
    This is hilarious coming from the poster who is still claiming that DOJ is prosecuting Gibson for violating Indian law when even he knows Gibson is not being prosecuted, and is being investigated for violating the Lacey Act, which is US law
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #527
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Good GAWD, neither you nor sangha read ANYTHING that is posted differently then your predisposition do you.....? Sad, real sad.


    j-mac

    You have not shown the search and seizure was improper, nor have you shown that 3 years is any kind of record for criminal investigations.

    You have presented absolutely nothing of merit for our consideration.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #528
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You have not shown the search and seizure was improper, nor have you shown that 3 years is any kind of record for criminal investigations.

    You have presented absolutely nothing of merit for our consideration.
    I disagree

    I find much merit in comedy
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #529
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You don't even know when the raids were made. The fact that you think it has been 4 years and keep repeating it demonstrates that for us.

    And you have not shown that 3 years is any kind of record for criminal investigations.
    Go back and read the first pages of this OP. I'm not explaining it to you. You've shown nothing but gubamint love, defending the eco-nazi actions at every turn, unconditionally. The last thing I need to do is try to explain the basics to you, who is being purposefully obtuse. You want to believe up is down, it's a free country dude. Enjoy. Know that you're in the minority.

    Provide evidence ...you cannot, you provide hearsay from a news article.

    You can't even agree that Gibson deserves a court date.... the corporate hate, boring. You're lack of evidence, expected. You're constant demands... laughable.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #530
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: US agents raid Gibson Guitar over ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Go back and read the first pages of this OP. I'm not explaining it to you. You've shown nothing but gubamint love, defending the eco-nazi actions at every turn, unconditionally. The last thing I need to do is try to explain the basics to you, who is being purposefully obtuse. You want to believe up is down, it's a free country dude. Enjoy. Know that you're in the minority.

    Provide evidence ...you cannot, you provide hearsay from a news article.

    You can't even agree that Gibson deserves a court date.... the corporate hate, boring. You're lack of evidence, expected. You're constant demands... laughable.
    Despite your repeated claims that it has been 4 years, which you now try to obscure with the malarky above. The first raid was in 2009 and the second raid was in 2011.

    By my math, that's 3 years, and 1 year respectively.

    Now if we can agree you were wrong on your math, than perhaps you would like to present evidence that 3 years for a criminal investigation is outside the norm?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •