Page 73 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1936

Thread: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

  1. #721
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Your version of the facts normally mean diversions and distortions. Please post the actual Bush budget vs the Obama budgets. thanks in advance
    You're the one creating the diversions. You claim Obama is spending like Bush on steroids even though spending fell during FY2010.

  2. #722
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    I answered your question, get someone to read it for you since you don't seem to have the ability o comprehend what I posted.
    Really? I didn't see you post which article and section in the Constitution allows the president to tell the Congress they can't spend money budgeted by a previous administration.

    What's the article and section where I can find that?

  3. #723
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Let me know when Bush had a budget of 3.7 trillion dollars. as for Obama's first budget, you didn't disappoint at all, total and complete distortion of reality. You never posted budgets for either Bush or Obama and you totally ignored the supplementals which are never part of the budgets but were included in total spending, something you don't seem to understand.
    Stop lying already. I already posted the impact of TARP and ARRA on the FY2009 budget deficit and I pointed out that TARP and the war supplimental both are due to Bush. I said spending during Bush's final budget was more and it was as I showed you "total federal spending" dropped in 2010, despite your false claim that Obama is spending like Busdh on steroids."

  4. #724
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    09-25-11 @ 12:44 PM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    157

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Really? I didn't see you post which article and section in the Constitution allows the president to tell the Congress they can't spend money budgeted by a previous administration.

    What's the article and section where I can find that?
    I've read a couple of articles on Free trade and the loss of GDP and lost growth from lost GDP. I don't recall the numbers however I think it was 10% to 20%. I consider that taxable revenue ... not available to tax.

    I suppose if quantified that would be a considerable amount, to apply to our deficit that just never made it the IRS. Something I'm going to have to research again cuzz I didn't bookmark it.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Patton
    New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common. John Locke

  5. #725
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    You're the one creating the diversions. You claim Obama is spending like Bush on steroids even though spending fell during FY2010.
    And you keep ignoring what actually happened. Here let me help you

    on March 14, 2008, then Sen. Obama voted in favor of the 2009 budget which authorized $3.1 trillion in federal outlays along with a projected $400 billion deficit. The 51-44 vote that morning was strongly along party lines with only two Republicans saying "Yes."
    3.1 trillion dollar budget? Hmmm, what was the first Obama budget? Need some help there as well? Still waiting for you to post both budgets side by side. You don't seem to offer much support for your wild claims

    Keep digging that hole deeper and by all means keep distorting reality.

  6. #726
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Stop lying already. I already posted the impact of TARP and ARRA on the FY2009 budget deficit and I pointed out that TARP and the war supplimental both are due to Bush. I said spending during Bush's final budget was more and it was as I showed you "total federal spending" dropped in 2010, despite your false claim that Obama is spending like Busdh on steroids."
    You seem to have a problem with history and continue to buy leftwing rhetoric. Still waiting for you to post the 2009 Bush Budget and then the 2010 Obama budgets so until you do that then your posts are about worth what you are.

    on March 14, 2008, then Sen. Obama voted in favor of the 2009 budget which authorized $3.1 trillion in federal outlays along with a projected $400 billion deficit. The 51-44 vote that morning was strongly along party lines with only two Republicans saying "Yes."

  7. #727
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post

    I can already see where you are going Sheik. You want to tack TARP onto Bush's budget when the totality of the money wasnt available and wasnt spent until Obama was already in office and some of it still hasnt been spent. You also want to target the payback into Obama's budget impact. IE Have your cake and eat it too. Am I close?
    I am talking only about FY2009 where $152B of TARP funds were applied against the FY2009 budget deficit. That is the total outlay for FY2009 and that includes TARP funds paid out during FY2009 as well as TARP funds returned during FY2009. TARP was passed by Bush and because of Bush and I have seen no evidence identifying which of that $152B was paid out under the direction of Obama as opposed to Bush. If that's what you're saying, than you are close.

  8. #728
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And you keep ignoring what actually happened. Here let me help you



    3.1 trillion dollar budget? Hmmm, what was the first Obama budget? Need some help there as well? Still waiting for you to post both budgets side by side. You don't seem to offer much support for your wild claims

    Keep digging that hole deeper and by all means keep distorting reality.
    Ok, so you don't know the difference between a budget and "total federal spending."

    Total federal spending dropped under Obama's first budget year of 2010.

    You called that, "Bush spending on steroids."

  9. #729
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Ok, so you don't know the difference between a budget and "total federal spending."

    Total federal spending dropped under Obama's first budget year of 2010.

    You called that, "Bush spending on steroids."
    Total Federal spending better be less in 2010 than it was in 2009 because of NO TARP and NO STIMULUS SPENDING because of course all that Obama stimulus was for shovel ready jobs and obviously was spent. Obama's first budget was 3.5 billion dollars according to the U.S. Treasury. The last Bush budget was 3.1 trillion so a 10% increase in budget spending in the Obama first year. The 2011 spending will exceed 3.7 trillion so 600 billion more in 2 years is putting Bush spending on steroids.

  10. #730
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And you keep ignoring what actually happened. Here let me help you



    3.1 trillion dollar budget? Hmmm, what was the first Obama budget? Need some help there as well? Still waiting for you to post both budgets side by side. You don't seem to offer much support for your wild claims

    Keep digging that hole deeper and by all means keep distorting reality.
    I don't mind repeating myself with the hope that maybe I can educatate you, but "total fedeeral spending" goes beyond that initial budget. Most notably, Bush passing TARP and Obama passing war supplimentals to fight Bush's wars, which I hold Bush accountable for, not Obama. Bush fought those wars for 6 and 7 years respectfully before dumping them onto his predecessor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •