Page 71 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1936

Thread: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

  1. #701
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    If you don't have TARP and don't have Stimulus, and don't have the Afghanistan supplemental what do you think that would do to the next years spending?
    TARP is Bush's. And even then, you've said attributed about $60 billion of it to Obama for FY2009. The war supplimental, which was for both of Bush's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are also Bush's.

    That leaves you with $200B for Obama ... $1.65 trillion for Bush.

    That reduces the $4 trillion increase to the debt you are blaming Obama for to more like $2.4 trillion.

  2. #702
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    It was up, supplementals aren't part of the budget process, they are additions. The Bush budget was much less than Obama's but the supplementals took it up.
    Read and learn ...

    Total Federal Spending...




    ... That's not just budget spending, that's ALL federal spending. That includes supplimental spending for Bush's wars.

    Spending fell under Obama and you falsely called that "Bush spending on steroids."

    When do you apologize for lying?

  3. #703
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    TARP is Bush's. And even then, you've said attributed about $60 billion of it to Obama for FY2009. The war supplimental, which was for both of Bush's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are also Bush's.

    That leaves you with $200B for Obama ... $1.65 trillion for Bush.

    That reduces the $4 trillion increase to the debt you are blaming Obama for to more like $2.4 trillion.
    Keep moving that goalpost, now talking about debt vs. claiming that 2010 spending was less than the budgeted Bush spending? Figured out yet that supplementals aren't part of the budget? Figured out yet that TARP was a loan and stimulus was actual spending? Do you know the difference between deficits and debt? Sorry, but regardless of what you claim the 2009 debt is Obama's just like the 2010-2011 which will be over 3 trillion dollars.

  4. #704
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Since Jimmy Hoffa wants a war and wants to "take out those SOB's" it looks like a war is what he is going to get and my bet is Obama isn't going to like the outcome nor are his supporters

    We The People - YouTube
    Are you going to cry that I'm off-topic if I respond to this?

  5. #705
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Read and learn ...

    Total Federal Spending...




    ... That's not just budget spending, that's ALL federal spending. That includes supplimental spending for Bush's wars.

    Spending fell under Obama and you falsely called that "Bush spending on steroids."

    When do you apologize for lying?
    Of course it is all spending, when was TARP and most of the Stimulus spent? What was the Bush Budget vs the Obama 2010 budget?

  6. #706
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    No President has to spend the budget amount and since Obama did and since Obama was in the Congress(Democrat controlled) that approved that budget Obama is charged with the debt. Like it or not, that is reality.
    That may be your reality but that is not reality.

    Here's a link to the U.S. Constitution ...

    Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

    ... kindly point out in there where it grants the president the power to tell Congress it can't spend money already budgeted by the previous administration.

  7. #707
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    That may be your reality but that is not reality.

    Here's a link to the U.S. Constitution ...

    Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

    ... kindly point out in there where it grants the president the power to tell Congress it can't spend money already budgeted by the previous administration.
    Fact, Obama debt 4 trillion dollars in 2 1/2 years! The President can always go back to Congress and request reduction in spending after the budget was passed. still waiting for you to post the 2009 Bush budget.

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Keep moving that goalpost, now talking about debt vs. claiming that 2010 spending was less than the budgeted Bush spending?
    Not moving anaything. The deficit (which is the increase to the debt, just so ya know), for FY2009 increased by $1.85 trillion.

    That's one subject.

    Federal spending dropped during Obama's first busget despite your lies to the contrary.

    That's another subject.


    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Figured out yet that supplementals aren't part of the budget?
    You said spending increased under Obama and you used the war supplimental as an excuse why when it turned out, you don't understand that "total federal spending" includes supplimentals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Figured out yet that TARP was a loan and stimulus was actual spending?
    Same as above, it's all included in "total federal spending" for FY2009 and spending was down in 2010, Obama's first budget year.

  9. #709
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Of course it is all spending, when was TARP and most of the Stimulus spent? What was the Bush Budget vs the Obama 2010 budget?
    You've been shown what was spent in FY2009....

    TARP: $152B
    ARRA: $200B

  10. #710
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Fact, Obama debt 4 trillion dollars in 2 1/2 years! The President can always go back to Congress and request reduction in spending after the budget was passed. still waiting for you to post the 2009 Bush budget.
    That may be your fact, but that is not a fact. The fact. As you've been shown, roughly $1.6 trillion of that is due to showrtfalls in Bush's FY2009 budget. Your acceptance of that is not required.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •