Page 150 of 194 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1936

Thread: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

  1. #1491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post

    Once these rightwingers get a talking point stuck in their head, there's just no shaking it loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    LOL, spoken like a true Obama supporter who gets a talking point stuck in their head, there;s just no shaking it loose.
    I hope you're not expecting a cracker for that?

    Instead of squawking like a parrot, how about coming up with that quote where I said I have a problem with you making as much money as possible, which is what you claim I have said.

  2. #1492
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    Look at that boo, conservative is moving the ole goalpost yet again.Note the qualifier " originally intended ".I do not believe that was in any of his previous post.
    Don't worry, Donc, you are fine, everything working out great for you, don't worry about the 25 plus million Americans unemployed and under employed, the 16.7% unemployment rate for African Americans, and union thugs demanding more from the taxpayers. We even have 4 trillion more debt to service, an economy gettting closer to Greece, a Ponzi scheme with SS so no problem, everything is great in that liberal utopian world you want.

  3. #1493
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Madoff would be proud to put his name on this program today, not the one originally intended but the one that has transformed into SS of today.
    There sure are many Madoff's on Wall Street that would like to get their mitts on the Social Security money and squander it with phony derivatives.

  4. #1494
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I hope you're not expecting a cracker for that?

    Instead of squawking like a parrot, how about coming up with that quote where I said I have a problem with you making as much money as possible, which is what you claim I have said.
    Hey, don't worry, Sheik, you have a job, everything is great. That liberal compassion of yours is there for all to see. Don't worry, Obama has a lower percentage change in both debt and unemployment. The American people are extremely happy with his performance expecially the 25 plus million unemployed and under employed along with the 16.7% African American unemployed. He is doing what liberals always do, all talk and terrible results disquised by the rhetoric.

  5. #1495
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Don't worry, Donc, you are fine, everything working out great for you, don't worry about the 25 plus million Americans unemployed and under employed, the 16.7% unemployment rate for African Americans, and union thugs demanding more from the taxpayers. We even have 4 trillion more debt to service, an economy gettting closer to Greece, a Ponzi scheme with SS so no problem, everything is great in that liberal utopian world you want.

    I knew if I agitated your ass enough I would get a bite. All them years of trout fishing pays off yet again.

    So you don’t have anything to say abut ss being a ponzi scheme eh? figures.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  6. #1496
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    There sure are many Madoff's on Wall Street that would like to get their mitts on the Social Security money and squander it with phony derivatives.
    Who is forcing you to put your money in Wall Street? After all the Govt. will take care of their money better than the people can do it themselves. That is liberal arrogance

  7. #1497
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    I knew if I agitated your ass enough I would get a bite. All them years of trout fishing pays off yet again.

    So you don’t have anything to say abut ss being a ponzi scheme eh? figures.
    No, nothing is going to change your mind about SS for after all liberals would never lie to you.

  8. #1498
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Hey, don't worry, Sheik, you have a job, everything is great. That liberal compassion of yours is there for all to see. Don't worry, Obama has a lower percentage change in both debt and unemployment. The American people are extremely happy with his performance expecially the 25 plus million unemployed and under employed along with the 16.7% African American unemployed. He is doing what liberals always do, all talk and terrible results disquised by the rhetoric.
    Still waiting for that quote, Con.

    How come you can't prove your accusations? Is that because you were lying again? You said I have a problem with others making as much money as possible.

    For the 3rd time ... prove I ever said that.

  9. #1499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    After all the Govt. will take care of their money better than the people can do it themselves. That is liberal arrogance
    That's another lie (surprise), no one ever claimed SS provides a better investment than people can do for themselves.

  10. #1500
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, nothing is going to change your mind about SS for after all liberals would never lie to you.

    Unlike the authoritarian/winger mindset, which relies on rush, or glen, for their opinions, Iím able to do to do a bit of research myself on this desktop or if on the road my laptop.

    An ole man, with a couple of active brain cells and a computer can be a dangerous thing at times.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •