Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 921

Thread: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree'

  1. #41
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Wake is correct, obviously, and his reference to hatemongering makes it clear. playdrive is writing nonsense.
    Thank you El Shaddai for solving this debate.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Isn't about time we moved past such vile, angry bull****?

    Oh wait, I can't say that about the esteemed Rep. Carson, to criticize him, since I am a white male and tea partier, is racist.

    Just reading that filthy dung heaps rant makes my stomach churn in disgust.
    Isn't this the same dude that said he was called nigger, and spat on walking into congress to vote on Obamacare?

    Yeah this dude has tons of credibility... NOT!


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Thank you El Shaddai for solving this debate.
    In essence, if you're going to use that "sword" to nit-pick and accuse people like you did to me in that illegal immigration thread, you can expect to be stabbed with it, as well. People make mistakes. No need to needle them on it.

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    You saying that everybody is apart directly clashes with your statement that there are groups of people who have like beliefs.
    No, that's you're ridiculous interpretation of my comment. I'm starting to get the feeling that you're just trying to pick at my words as retaliation for being pissed that me and TC called out your dishonesty in the other thread. Childish.

    Like I said, EVERYBODY is apart because everybody has beliefs. I'm sorry that you need to interpret things dishonestly in order to make your point. If you want to actually debate with me, try doing it with my actual argument because now you're just debating one that I never made.

  5. #45
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,773
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I seriously doubt there is any organization in America that has a 95% rate of non-racists, Hugh. (For the record, I'm using using the second definition of racist found here: Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary instead of the strictest definition, which would be th efirst one found there. Both are real and valid definitions of the word, though).
    I disagree - KKK, NAACP, Black Panthers, etc...

    The Tea Party is not an organization, it's more of a movement. Sure, there are Tea Party groups who have formed, and one of the biggest kicked it's leader out for making racist statements.

  6. #46
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Playdrive is claiming that hatemongering is not divisive.

  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    In essence, if you're going to use that "sword" to nit-pick and accuse people like you did to me in that illegal immigration thread, you can expect to be stabbed with it, as well. People make mistakes. No need to needle them on it.
    I was right, you are butthurt that me and TC called out your dishonesty in ANOTHER thread. The problem though Wake is that TC asked you to clarify your definition, you never asked me to clarify, you just purposely misinterpreted my comment in order to fail at making a point. Congratulations, I now have just as big of a problem with you as 90% of this board.

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,773
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Moderator's Warning:
    Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree'Stick to the topic and stop making it personal. Further personal attacks will be dealt with.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    No, that's you're ridiculous interpretation of my comment. I'm starting to get the feeling that you're just trying to pick at my words as retaliation for being pissed that me and TC called out your dishonesty in the other thread. Childish.

    Like I said, EVERYBODY is apart because everybody has beliefs. I'm sorry that you need to interpret things dishonestly in order to make your point. If you want to actually debate with me, try doing it with my actual argument because now you're just debating one that I never made.
    You said that racemongering doesn't divide people. That's your mistake. Own it.

    You also said everyone is apart, even though there are many groups of people who share the same beliefs.

    I want to understand your claims.

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' Read more: http://www.p

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Playdrive is claiming that hatemongering is not divisive.
    So did Carson's statement divide any groups that you know of? Because where I'm standing, everybody is still the same as they were yesterday.

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •