Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: New DHS rules cancel deportations

  1. #31
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Not at all. I'm just saying that most of these minority groups do not do what my ancestors did when they got here anywhere from 101 to several hundred years ago; which is to learn how things are done HERE. Too many of these people think they should be allowed to reap the benefits of being here in the United States without ever learning what the US is supposed to be about. Regardless of where they're from originally.
    You're arguing that minorities tend to be ignorant, so you're ok with excluding them from voting based on the color of their skin, right? Obviously that is white supremacy to exclude people from voting based on the color of their skin. I can't think of anything more clearly white supremacist than that... If you honestly don't see even that as white supremacist, then you really need to take a step back and re-evaluate things.

  2. #32
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I want to see it changed. I can take all the paragraphs of that law and simplify it to a couple sentences.....

    "Nobody is allowed to be in the United States unless they are a Citizen of the United States. Any non-citizen found in the United States will be executed on the spot."
    Somehow I don't think it would go over well if our government started shooting foreign heads of state, international religious figures, foreign tourists taking their families to Disney World, and traveling businesspeople.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  3. #33
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    We would have to increase govt spending to alleviate the probem.
    I may be wrong.

  4. #34
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Dnftt



    01234
    I may be wrong.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    You're arguing that minorities tend to be ignorant, so you're ok with excluding them from voting based on the color of their skin, right? Obviously that is white supremacy to exclude people from voting based on the color of their skin. I can't think of anything more clearly white supremacist than that... If you honestly don't see even that as white supremacist, then you really need to take a step back and re-evaluate things.
    No. I'm arguing that all of the ignorants; regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, etc... need to be excluded from voting.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Somehow I don't think it would go over well if our government started shooting foreign heads of state, international religious figures, foreign tourists taking their families to Disney World, and traveling businesspeople.
    You seem to be under the notion that in my vision of things these people would be allowed to legally come here in the first place. That would be a mistake on your part.

  6. #36
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    No. I'm arguing that all of the ignorants; regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, etc... need to be excluded from voting.
    We're talking about groups acting to prevent people from voting based on their race. Earlier you appeared to be claiming that was a good thing. Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    You seem to be under the notion that in my vision of things these people would be allowed to legally come here in the first place. That would be a mistake on your part.
    Wow. So you're arguing that the US should not accept tourists, international businesspeople, ambassadors... Just literally seal itself off completely from the rest of the world? Why pray tell do you support such an insance position?

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    We're talking about groups acting to prevent people from voting based on their race. Earlier you appeared to be claiming that was a good thing. Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing?
    Based on race SOLELY, I think it's a bad thing. However, with the examination I proposed earlier, I have to believe that you would see a major portion of the non-Asian minority populations in this nation removed from the voting rolls very quickly.


    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Wow. So you're arguing that the US should not accept tourists, international businesspeople, ambassadors... Just literally seal itself off completely from the rest of the world? Why pray tell do you support such an insance position?
    I am a Nationalist and an Isolationist. I always have been. I see the intent of America as having been an island of decency in the vast sea of filth that makes up the majority of the human race.

  8. #38
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I am a Nationalist and an Isolationist. I always have been. I see the intent of America as having been an island of decency in the vast sea of filth that makes up the majority of the human race.
    And I think our island would be a lot more decent if you were voted off.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    And I think our island would be a lot more decent if you were voted off.
    Trust me, I've been looking for somewhere to go for 20 years. As soon as I find it, I'll be gone.

  10. #40
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: New DHS rules cancel deportations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Based on race SOLELY, I think it's a bad thing. However, with the examination I proposed earlier, I have to believe that you would see a major portion of the non-Asian minority populations in this nation removed from the voting rolls very quickly.

    I am a Nationalist and an Isolationist. I always have been. I see the intent of America as having been an island of decency in the vast sea of filth that makes up the majority of the human race.
    Well, these views combined with your stance on the other thread that you openly support totalitarianism really doesn't leave me with much to do except say that I strongly disagree with everything you stand for and think you would do well to take some time to rethink things.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •