Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

  1. #51
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    01-13-18 @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,111

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    You're the master of putting words into people's mouths (fingers?). Why do you absolutely refuse to have an honest debate with people? You actually waste the time creating false arguments from other people instead of addressing legitimate posts.
    And here we go again with the rightwing whining. The fact remains that he argued that there is nothing partisan about this issue, and the reason he gave was that the media said nothing about it in the article. Once again, we have a rightwinger defending the ignorance of another rightwingers argument.

    Meanwhile, the banksters are paying lobbyists millions of dollars to buy politicians so that they write the laws in a way that allows the banksters to continue to price-gouge the american public.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #52
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And here we go again with the rightwing whining. The fact remains that he argued that there is nothing partisan about this issue, and the reason he gave was that the media said nothing about it in the article. Once again, we have a rightwinger defending the ignorance of another rightwingers argument.

    Meanwhile, the banksters are paying lobbyists millions of dollars to buy politicians so that they write the laws in a way that allows the banksters to continue to price-gouge the american public.
    You made this a partisan issue. You mentioned the media. He responded to your idiotic arguments. Don't be blind, accept your hackish nonsense for what it is and rise above. Argue like an adult for once..instead of a brainwashed, thoughtless shell.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    This is about a fee that you would have to pay for having the ATM card at all, not just for using it at another bank's ATM.
    Ok then, that's easy enough to fix. They're open late on Fridays, I'll simply stop in and cash a check from my own account in the future, and get rid of the ATM card alltogether.

  4. #54
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    01-13-18 @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,111

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    You made this a partisan issue. You mentioned the media. He responded to your idiotic arguments. Don't be blind, accept your hackish nonsense for what it is and rise above. Argue like an adult for once..instead of a brainwashed, thoughtless shell.
    No, I didn't make it a partisan issue. It *is* a partisan issue because the republicans have been bought and paid for with the banksters record profits, which they stole from taxpayers.

    It's time for rightwingers to think for themselves instead of parroting what the media tells them to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #55
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Ok then, that's easy enough to fix. They're open late on Fridays, I'll simply stop in and cash a check from my own account in the future, and get rid of the ATM card alltogether.
    I guess... Personally I'd prefer they just don't make a pain in the ass of themselves.

  6. #56
    ˇSelah!
    Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    southern and midwestern United States where Protestant fundamentalism is dominant
    Last Seen
    05-07-14 @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,648
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Banks are always looking for new ways to charge people more money. That's what they do. So as a consumer, I would changes banks. And if all banks charged this fee, I wouldn't use a debit card.

    This entire situation demonstrates how government interference usually fails.
    “In politics, stupidity is not a handicap.” -Napoleon

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    I guess... Personally I'd prefer they just don't make a pain in the ass of themselves.
    I would prefer that as well, but I'm not adverse to doing what needs to be done to make their lives miserable if they're going to make my life miserable.

  8. #58
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,217

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Sangha do you have anything constructive to say regarding the original OP? I see lots of opinion with little facts to back it up.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  9. #59
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,384

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    I had a feeling that something like this was coming as soon as I heard they had limited the fees that banks can collect from debit cards. It's a way to try to push people to use debit cards less and credit cards (which the banks make a LOT more money on) more.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  10. #60
    Educator DemonMyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA.
    Last Seen
    02-11-13 @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    727

    Re: Wells Fargo To Charge You 3 Bucks To Spend Your Own Money

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    You can google all of 'em. Don't see anything to indicate this was a rightwing policy, program, or suggestion.
    Hmmm??? I think he meant the $3 dollar charge by Wellsfargo as being right wing..

    The dems cut cut charges to help business, and the banks are now going to turn around and gouge the consumer.. Way to help the economy.. Yes.. Very right wing..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •