Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 145

Thread: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

  1. #91
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,890

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you didn't answer my question: does the Congressional Black Caucus believe that one race is inferior to another?
    I dont think so, but they do support government segregation of the population into different race categories, so their "race" can get their "needed" benefits.

  2. #92
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    since the vast majority of the country is white...logic dictates that most white kids, prominent or not will attend predominantly white schools. your point is bogus.
    not in a community where such as mine where black students comprise the majority

    this city was one of the first to be forced to bus for desegregation. a reich wing judge (my neighbor) found the school system to be "unitary", meaning no longer requiring desegregation enforcement. that was followed by the crafting of school district boundaries to ensure affluent white kids still got to attend public schools where white students predominated
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    I dont think so, but they do support government segregation of the population into different race categories, so their "race" can get their "needed" benefits.
    they support a segregated society?

    they want whites only living with whites..and blacks only living with blacks?

    got any evidence for this inflammatory and stupid claim?

    thought not.

  4. #94
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I'm shocked that they said they won't go after Obama because he loved by blacks in America. The CBC is a racist organization. We should not have double standards for minority groups.
    so, you believe congressmen should forfeit their right to assemble freely?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I'm shocked that they said they won't go after Obama because he loved by blacks in America...
    they???

    when did "they" say anything?

    please post this statement from the CBC.

    ...or retract your claim.

    now, got any evidence for your claim that the CBC is racist?

    thought not.
    Last edited by Thunder; 08-18-11 at 04:24 PM.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    I dont think so, but they do support government segregation of the population into different race categories, so their "race" can get their "needed" benefits.
    Government isn't segregating them. No law makes anyone join any group. It's just silly for there to be a white pride group, but not illegal.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #97
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    so, you believe congressmen should forfeit their right to assemble freely?
    Do liberals allow employers the right to assemble freely?

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Do liberals allow employers the right to assemble freely?
    this thread is about the CBC, not Liberals vs. Conservatives

  9. #99
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You just cant help yourself can you? In your daily blind headlong rush to prove your idiotarian status, you miss that I like others WERE.
    then i missed the point of this post
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I rode on the buses and waved to the black kids being bused from downtown Jacksonville to Cedar Hills schools like Nathaniel Bedford Forrest and Ed White. Great times. Send 100 kids into a school of a few thousand to promote racial integration. How could that not succeed???
    please explain the point you attempted to make
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #100
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Black caucus: Tired of making excuses for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Do liberals allow employers the right to assemble freely?
    Who stops them?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •