Page 47 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #461
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You asked what kind of companies moved to TX and I gave you a list. Think all those companies started here? Suggest you study the list and then change your tune about the state or move out. You just don't realize what you have here and maybe some time living some place else will help change your mind.
    How much taxpayer money did Perry give away to those companies to lure them?

  2. #462
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    How much taxpayer money did Perry give away to those companies to lure them?
    Ahhh the infamous Enterprise fund of tax payer monies paying back political donations.

    BTW That list a lot of those companies have been here for ever like Radio Shack and Dr Pepper.

  3. #463
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    All you did was list F500 Companies here, so what was your point?
    Both, white collar, blue collar and that means taxpayers. TX has created more jobs in the last 10 years than all the other states combined and all you can do is look for reasons to bash the state. That is sad but I guess a liberal has nothing else to do as you cannot defend the Obama record.

  4. #464
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Both, white collar, blue collar and that means taxpayers.
    If they are minimum wage jobs, which BTW we lead the nation in creating, odds are those people qualify for (drum roll please) MEDICAID, FOOD STAMPS and more!

  5. #465
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    How much taxpayer money did Perry give away to those companies to lure them?
    Since the state doesn't have an income tax, what do you think he gave away and why do you care. You seem to have a basic lack of understanding that workers pay taxes in this state buying goods and services, buying property, and driving their vehicles. The benefits of business to the state is quite evident but all you can do is seek the negatives.

    I believe I asked you a couple questions earlier today that you have yet to answer. How about it?

  6. #466
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Since the state doesn't have an income tax, what do you think he gave away and why do you care. You seem to have a basic lack of understanding that workers pay taxes in this state buying goods and services, buying property, and driving their vehicles. The benefits of business to the state is quite evident but all you can do is seek the negatives.

    I believe I asked you a couple questions earlier today that you have yet to answer. How about it?
    1. The Enterprise Fund is made up of tax payer dollars.

    2.Workers that are not paid enough and or can be let go in a moments notice qualify for various social programs funded by the tax payer.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    If they are minimum wage jobs, which BTW we lead the nation in creating, odds are those people qualify for (drum roll please) MEDICAID, FOOD STAMPS and more!
    With 550,000 minimum wage jobs out of an employment level of over 11 millions, these Fortune 500 companies don't pay minimum wage. Now I am done with this with you as none of this has anything to do with your attempt to demonize Perry. Too bad you didn't vet Obama as much as you have Perry for we wouldn't be in this mess today had you and the millions of others that voted for the empty suit.

  8. #468
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    When was the last election cycle, Adam? Do you ever really think before you post? Rasmussen was the NUMBER ONE polling agency in the last Presidential election that was Nov. 2008 or did you forget that the last election cycle was 2008? Rasmussen nailed the results thus your statement about Rasmussen's credibility was a lie or to be nice just a mistatement on your part
    Well? Have you done your homework, Conservative?

    Seems not.

    2008 election results:

    Obama: 53%; McCain: 46%

    1. CNN/OR: 53%/46% - exactly right
    2. ARG: 53%/45% - off by 1
    2. Marist: 52%/46% - off by 1
    2. Rasmussen: 52%/46% - off by 1
    3. Democracy Corps: 51%/44% - off by 4
    4. NBC: 51%/43% - off by 5
    5. CBS: 51%/42% - off by 6
    6. Fox: 50%/43% - off by 6
    7. Ipsos/McClatchy: 50%/42% - off by 7
    8. Pew: 49%/42% - off by 8

    WH2008: General

    Are you ever right?

  9. #469
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    1. The Enterprise Fund is made up of tax payer dollars.

    2.Workers that are not paid enough and or can be let go in a moments notice qualify for various social programs funded by the tax payer.
    So what? The people of Texas invested in their community by attracting business and taxpayers to the state.

  10. #470
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    With 550,000 minimum wage jobs out of an employment level of over 11 millions, these Fortune 500 companies don't pay minimum wage.
    You are not making any sense here.

    Now I am done with this with you as none of this has anything to do with your attempt to demonize Perry. Too bad you didn't vet Obama as much as you have Perry for we wouldn't be in this mess today had you and the millions of others that voted for the empty suit.
    This mess is mostly the responsibility of our previous Governor. And Perry has done all he can to turn Texas into a third world.

    Last in education
    high uninsured
    6th in poverty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •