Page 30 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #291
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    This such a stupid ****ing Conservative approach to getting minority votes.

    You should be offended by the liberals. They are holding you down by making you dependent on the government. Vote for us.

    Minorities are welfare aren't simply going to vote for your side, because you paint the others as masked racists holding them down. If you really wanted to help them, help themselves... then have have to actually help them and then they'll help themselves. You have to propose ways of getting people off welfare and providing better education. YYour side simply doesn't do that. You just count on saying the other side is worse all the time, and then you propose union busting and proclaim that will fix inner city schools. The entire approach is ****ing stupid and out of touch.
    Right, voting for "my side" means voting for personal responsibility and a strong desire to get your piece of the pie. You see, conservatives don't care how much you make and really do want minorities become successful and less dependent on the govt. Since liberals need dependence it does seem that liberals are the most vocal trying to demonize individual wealth creation thus to keep their base.

  2. #292
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, voting for "my side" means voting for personal responsibility and a strong desire to get your piece of the pie. You see, conservatives don't care how much you make and really do want minorities become successful and less dependent on the govt. Since liberals need dependence it does seem that liberals are the most vocal trying to demonize individual wealth creation thus to keep their base.
    And when you spout broad generalizations like this you instantly lose all credibility in the field of debate.

    Which is fine, because you never had any to begin with.

    TELL ME I'M A LIBERAL AND SPAM THE OBAMA RECORD AGAIN!

    It gets me so ****ing horny!

  3. #293
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    It's deducted from your pay check, yes... but that doesn't make it state funded...
    Anything deducted from your paycheck is funded by you and your employer. Medicaid is part of that deduction.

  4. #294
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Phys251;1059741049]
    This may help you on the uninsured particular the part about programs available that don't require people to buy healthcare insurance

    Many Texans Uninsured By Choice
    From the NCPA site:

    The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy research organization, established in 1983. Our goal is to develop and promote private, free-market alternatives to government regulation and control, solving problems by relying on the strength of the competitive, entrepreneurial
    private sector.


    That is just working out great for Texas health care funded by the feds ain't it?

  5. #295
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    And when you spout broad generalizations like this you instantly lose all credibility in the field of debate.

    Which is fine, because you never had any to begin with.

    TELL ME I'M A LIBERAL AND SPAM THE OBAMA RECORD AGAIN!

    It gets me horny.
    I wouldn't want to do that, try to control yourself.

  6. #296
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,464

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, voting for "my side" means voting for personal responsibility and a strong desire to get your piece of the pie. You see, conservatives don't care how much you make and really do want minorities become successful and less dependent on the govt. Since liberals need dependence it does seem that liberals are the most vocal trying to demonize individual wealth creation thus to keep their base.
    Ironically, you have supported irresponsibility in this thread...

  7. #297
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    From the NCPA site:

    The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy research organization, established in 1983. Our goal is to develop and promote private, free-market alternatives to government regulation and control, solving problems by relying on the strength of the competitive, entrepreneurial
    private sector.


    That is just working out great for Texas health care funded by the feds ain't it?
    Right, and then there is this

    There are more than 40 federal programs that fund health care for the uninsured in the state.

  8. #298
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I wouldn't want to do that, try to control yourself.
    Cock tease!

  9. #299
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Ironically, you have supported irresponsibility in this thread...
    Really? How so? Where have I supported the Federal Mandate on healthcare?

  10. #300
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,464

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Really? How so? Where have I supported the Federal Mandate on healthcare?
    You made arguments in support of people with access to purchase insurance to not do so...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •