Page 150 of 189 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #1491
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    So where are the bills he signed to make that happen? Unemployment in Texas was 4.2% when Perry became governor ... what bills did he pass into law to keep unemployment down?
    Whoaaa so unemployment doubled on his watch

  2. #1492
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    150 pages... sh!t, Perry has obviously touched a nerve.

  3. #1493
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,251

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Whoaaa so unemployment doubled on his watch
    The legislative record of Obama's wasnt important when he was running but now all of sudden it is what legislation Perry signed that led to the numbers in the state? How do I post Goldenboy's hypocrit picture because that is all liberals are. You see, results don't matter to a liberal as evidenced by the group here still supporting Obama and then challenging the Perry record. This is quite funny

  4. #1494
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,251

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    150 pages... sh!t, Perry has obviously touched a nerve.
    When liberals don't have a record to run on they always go for the throat with politics of personal destruction. Anything to divert from the Obama record. Good to see you here as it has been lonesome

  5. #1495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post

    150 pages... sh!t, Perry has obviously touched a nerve.
    Not hard to hit 150 pages with 700 posts of:


    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 38% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.

  6. #1496
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,251

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Not hard to hit 150 pages with 700 posts of:


    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 38% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.
    Don't forget

    As stated, Perry, net job gain, growing labor force, more jobs created, balanced budget; Obama, net job loss, declining labor force, fewer people working, 4 trillion added to the debt. How is that hope and change working out for you,

  7. #1497
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The legislative record of Obama's wasnt important when he was running but now all of sudden it is what legislation Perry signed that led to the numbers in the state? How do I post Goldenboy's hypocrit picture because that is all liberals are. You see, results don't matter to a liberal as evidenced by the group here still supporting Obama and then challenging the Perry record. This is quite funny
    So you want to talk about Obama now go for it. Bring up a salient argument / position and it might be interesting.

    But remember the topic of the thread is Perry.

  8. #1498
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,251

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So you want to talk about Obama now go for it. Bring up a salient argument / position and it might be interesting.

    But remember the topic of the thread is Perry.
    Right, I apologize

    As stated, Perry, net job gain, growing labor force, more jobs created, balanced budget; Obama, net job loss, declining labor force, fewer people working, 4 trillion added to the debt. How is that hope and change working out for you,

  9. #1499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    When liberals don't have a record to run on they always go for the throat with politics of personal destruction.
    Is that a admission of guilt that Republicans had nothing to run on in the last presidential election when they were trying to paint Obama as a Indonesian Moslem with more social security numbers than aliases who hung out with terrorists and racist preachers and didn't have a birth certificate?

  10. #1500
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,251

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Is that a admission of guilt that Republicans had nothing to run on in the last presidential election when they were trying to paint Obama as a Indonesian Moslem with more social security numbers than aliases who hung out with terrorists and racist preachers and didn't have a birth certificate?
    Won't have that problem this time as he has a record to run on. Want me to post it again? But to stick with the thread topic

    As stated, Perry, net job gain, growing labor force, more jobs created, balanced budget; Obama, net job loss, declining labor force, fewer people working, 4 trillion added to the debt. How is that hope and change working out for you,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •