Page 142 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #1411
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    What are those "anti-business" programs that Obama has created? Are they the reason that corporations are turning in quarter after quarter of strong profits?
    You really don't have a clue how to run a business or the expenses involved in running a business. Businesses right now are making strong profits because their biggest expense, payroll, is at record lows. Businesses are doing more with fewer employees. No business is ever going to expand employment under the Obama policies, too expensive and too much uncertainty. Invest your own money in a business and find out for yourself

  2. #1412
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    If I look it up, Disney doesn't learn a thing. It is going to be an eye opener for Disneydude
    Oh, it sure does seem like you can not make your own argument though.

  3. #1413
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,088

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    What are those "anti-business" programs that Obama has created? Are they the reason that corporations are turning in quarter after quarter of strong profits?
    This answer should be good.

    Okay - not good in the sense of a really thorough and accurate answer - but good in the sense of off the wall extremist imagination being exercised to deny reality and economic treason.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #1414
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really don't have a clue how to run a business or the expenses involved in running a business. Businesses right now are making strong profits because their biggest expense, payroll, is at record lows. Businesses are doing more with fewer employees. No business is ever going to expand employment under the Obama policies, too expensive and too much uncertainty. Invest your own money in a business and find out for yourself
    But specifically, what are these big anti-business laws that Obama has passed? If Perry's going to change it, I'd like to know what he'll change.

    Or are you buying his rhetoric?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #1415
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    This answer should be good.

    Okay - not good in the sense of a really thorough and accurate answer - but good in the sense of off the wall extremist imagination being exercised to deny reality and economic treason.
    The President will write an "R" after his name, therefore the economy will automatically boom.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #1416
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    But specifically, what are these big anti-business laws that Obama has passed? If Perry's going to change it, I'd like to know what he'll change.

    Or are you buying his rhetoric?
    Regulations and overreach by the EPA, NLRB, and of course Obamacare which is the biggest job killer due to the cost of the mandate. Then there is the uncertainty on taxes, what will small businesses be paying in the future. Businesses operate on a 5 year plan and uncertainly doesn't help employ people. Been paying any attention to the South Carolina issue with the NLRB. Stop buying what you are told and get some facts for a change

  7. #1417
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The President will write an "R" after his name, therefore the economy will automatically boom.
    that would be a good start since Obama doesn't know how to do it. You have a better solution or do you just want to whine.

  8. #1418
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Been paying any attention to the South Carolina issue with the NLRB. Stop buying what you are told and get some facts for a change
    Isn't South Carolina's issue that the NLRB won't let the jobs move from Washington state? Is it Obama's job to favor one state over another?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #1419
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Still waiting for you to give me the number of California minimum wage jobs and that would be with the California minimum wage. You seem to be a so called expert on TX but don't seem to know what you are talking about.

    Do a little research yourself con, it is quite easy if you are at all computer literate. You just have to go to a search engine like Yahoo or Google and do a search and you can find a lot of helpful information that will explain it for you. Don't be afraid of your computer and ask others to do it for you. Computers really aren't all that scary although your generation I know is easily intimidated.

    When you do a little research you will see that Texas has the highest percentage of minimum wage jobs in the country. You will also see that a large part of the "job growth" under Perry has a lot to do with undocumented workers, which he claims to be against (can you say the hypocrisy is glaring?). You will also see that Texas has one of the highest amounts of corporate welfare given out in the country, which has been financed in large part by huge cuts in public education.

    Do you really think he is going to go very far with that record?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #1420
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The President will write an "R" after his name, therefore the economy will automatically boom.
    Its simple reasoning that it is business, not government that provides jobs. The government's duty is to provide the infrastructure and climate for business to succeed...not to make laws that hinder business success.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •