Page 140 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #1391
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    In true hypocritical Con form you are the perfect epitome of the black kettle....considering that GWB was by far a bigger disaster who took a surplus and mortgaged the integrity and soul of our country...and yet.......you not only voted for him once......but several times.

    Look at the vast majority of the American people. They know who is primarily responsible for the economic mess that this country is in. You, however, are so infatuated with your admiration for a proven failure that you cannot see beyond it. That is downright comical.
    Blaming just Bush is retarded. It was a massive failure of the system starting during Reagan.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  2. #1392
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,140

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    With regards to religion, where has any of the candidates imposed their religious beliefs on anyone else?
    Both Perry and Bachmann have ties to Dominionism. Basically, Domionists believe in Christians having the right to rule all Earthly institutions, and that the Bible should exclusively rule society to the exclusion of secular law. In other words, the First Amendment does not

    For all of Conservatives' collective worry about Wright and Ayers, they don't seem very concerned about the people that Perry and Bachmann know. John Eismoe, for example, was deemed to extreme by the Tea Party.
    Last edited by rocket88; 08-24-11 at 07:24 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #1393
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    This is what I always think about when I see Perry:


    Dom DeLuise - Texas Has a Whorehouse in It - YouTube
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #1394
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Plus...the other problem for Perry, aside from his extremist views, is being Governor of Texas, he is going to have the stigma of looking eerily similar to GWB...and we all know what happened to this country the last time a Texas Governor was in charge. I don't think the American people are going to embrace Perry that well.
    Aw, but the numbers are changing in response to the results being generated. Suggest you start paying closer attention to what "your" President is doing and not what you think he is going

    CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

  5. #1395
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    In true hypocritical Con form you are the perfect epitome of the black kettle....considering that GWB was by far a bigger disaster who took a surplus and mortgaged the integrity and soul of our country...and yet.......you not only voted for him once......but several times.

    Look at the vast majority of the American people. They know who is primarily responsible for the economic mess that this country is in. You, however, are so infatuated with your admiration for a proven failure that you cannot see beyond it. That is downright comical.

    BTW....I'm not the one that has a flop as my avatar.....lol.......
    What you bought from the media is similar to the bs you are buying from Obama and the numbers are changing. BEA.gov will show that economic growth wasn't as bad as you have been led to believe and trumps Obama big time, even with the recession in 2001 along with 9/11 and then the financial meltdown Bush had a net job gain, something that Obama doesn't have. Bush also had a growing labor force which Obama doesn't have. Then there is the debt, Bush added 4.9 trillion in 8 years and Obama has added 4 trillion in 3. "Your" President is incompetent and an empty suit yet you buy the rhetoric. I feel sorry for Obama supporters

    CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

  6. #1396
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You obviously don't understand the difference between getting the primary nomination and winning in the general election.
    Some advice to help you....


    Perry doesn't need to be perfect, just better than Obama, and judging by current competition that shouldn't be too hard.

  7. #1397
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Both Perry and Bachmann have ties to Dominionism. Basically, Domionists believe in Christians having the right to rule all Earthly institutions, and that the Bible should exclusively rule society to the exclusion of secular law. In other words, the First Amendment does not

    For all of Conservatives' collective worry about Wright and Ayers, they don't seem very concerned about the people that Perry and Bachmann know. John Eismoe, for example, was deemed to extreme by the Tea Party.
    Let's see, Perry has a net jobs gain, growing labor force, a balanced two year budget vs. the Obama record? Hmmmmm, think I will choose Perry

  8. #1398
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Aw, but the numbers are changing in response to the results being generated. Suggest you start paying closer attention to what "your" President is doing and not what you think he is going

    CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
    Poor presidents always do better polling after the public has had a chance to forget about them. Even Nixon's numbers have gone way up. The only way to really compare is to look at their numbers while they were on the job....and by that standard, even at his low numbers, Obama is still far ahead of GWB.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #1399
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Let's see, Perry has a net jobs gain, growing labor force, a balanced two year budget vs. the Obama record? Hmmmmm, think I will choose Perry
    I can just see his campaign slogan...."Elect me....and I guarantee minimum wage jobs for everyone across America, massive cuts to education, but unlimited corporate welfare!!!".....Yea,,, no.....I don't think that is going to sell too well.
    Last edited by disneydude; 08-24-11 at 07:35 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #1400
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,140

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    That question is like asking whether you'd rather have your fingernails or your toenails ripped out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •