Page 123 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #1221
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Trade deals mainly. Theres been 3 or 4 major ones that would bring billions of dollars to the US thus creating jobs but the repubs refused to let them on the floor until the rich got their tax break and then refused until the spending was cut during the debt debate. Blaming Obama for lack of job creation is like blaming Bush for the economic crash. Its a retarded talking point the proves the person making the claim doesn't understand how a job is created nor how the economy functions.

    Go read more about the economy.
    You are kidding, right, trade deals? Democrats are holding up the trade deal because of the union influence. Bush put together the Columbian and South Korea deal that was defeated by Democrats.

  2. #1222
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Bush came into office in 2000, which is why the first year he's credited with is 2001. See how that works?
    Really? How old are you? The election was in November 2000 and he took office in January 2001.

  3. #1223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    I made a mistake posting Reagan or Bush's numbers at all, they are irrelevant today.
    But post them you did and you dishonestly posted "current dollars" for Reagan while posting "chained 2005 dollars" for Obama.

    And now you are twisting yourself into a pretzel just to avoid answering ... why you did that?

  4. #1224
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Lol - I can't stop laughing from some liberal posters...Which tells me how really terrified of Perry, you truly are.

    Disregard him as a serious contender at your own peril.

  5. #1225
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are kidding, right, trade deals? Democrats are holding up the trade deal because of the union influence. Bush put together the Columbian and South Korea deal that was defeated by Democrats.
    You may be right, I only herd about them recently. Doesn't change the larger point that repubs threatened filibuster until they got their way, the blaming the current economy on Obama is like blaming the recession on Bush, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Lol - I can't stop laughing from some liberal posters...Which tells me how really terrified of Perry, you truly are.


    Disregard him as a serious contender at your own peril.

    He is a serious contender, but thats not because he'd be a good president. His record in Texas is a very mixed bag and not as rosey as he or Fox tries to make it out to be, especially with job creation. For instance, unemployment is 8.8 in Texas making meaning that population growth is the main reason why jobs have been created in Texas, not economic policy.
    Last edited by xpiher; 08-24-11 at 12:03 AM.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  6. #1226
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I made a mistake posting Reagan or Bush's numbers at all, they are irrelevant today. These are the relevant numbers

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 38% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.
    /babbling goobly gook translator on


    128958417971448024.jpg


    /babbling goobly gook translator off

  7. #1227
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post


    He is a serious contender, but thats not because he'd be a good president. His record in Texas is a very mixed bag and not as rosey as he or Fox tries to make it out to be, especially with job creation. For instance, unemployment is 8.8 in Texas making meaning that population growth is the main reason why jobs have been created in Texas, not economic policy.
    Get serious, man. You guys are going after Perry because you know damned well that he is a co-front-runner now, and would rather Obama face Romney in the general. Romney doesn't get anyone fired up about anything, and he can't challenge POTUS in a health care policy debate.

  8. #1228
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Get serious, man. You guys are going after Perry because you know damned well that he is a co-front-runner now, and would rather Obama face Romney in the general. Romney doesn't get anyone fired up about anything, and he can't challenge POTUS in a health care policy debate.
    Go after him? Not at all unless telling the truth is going after someone now-a-days. Look at my political leaning its libertarian. I'd agree with Parry more often if he didn't have so much religious baggage.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  9. #1229
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Get serious, man. You guys are going after Perry because you know damned well that he is a co-front-runner now, and would rather Obama face Romney in the general. Romney doesn't get anyone fired up about anything, and he can't challenge POTUS in a health care policy debate.
    I'd rather the Republicans field a decent candidate. But If I were a rabid Obama supporter I'd rather Obama face Perry.

  10. #1230
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Go after him? Not at all unless telling the truth is going after someone now-a-days. Look at my political leaning its libertarian. I'd agree with Parry more often if he didn't have so much religious baggage.
    Religious baggage? C'mon...You and I know that in no case should a president's actions on behalf of the USA be decided on religious grounds. We all have some religious background, but we are a nation of laws

    Get serious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •