Page 121 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1884

Thread: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

  1. #1201
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    BEA answered it for me, that was the BEA news release. As for Reagan, what does it matter now what Reagan generated?
    Okay, I think you are in over head.

  2. #1202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    What do you think is in the defense budget which was over 600 billion dollars? The Iraq War was winding down in 2009 and it was Obama that ramped up Afghanistan with the surge. How is that working out for us?
    How sad you don't know that Bush funded his wars using supplemental budgets which were above and beyond the annual defense budget.

  3. #1203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    BEA answered it for me, that was the BEA news release. As for Reagan, what does it matter now what Reagan generated?
    The question is ... why did you use "current dollars" for Reagan but "chained 2005 dollars" for Obama?

    How can the BEA speak for you?

    How does the BEA know why you use "current dollars" for Reagan but "chained 2005 dollars" for Obama?

  4. #1204
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    How sad you don't know that Bush funded his wars using supplemental budgets which were above and beyond the annual defense budget.
    What really is sad is your bad case of BDS. Every post of yours mentions Bush. Maybe you should spend more time trying to boost Obama as it appears he needs a lot of help

    38% JAR

    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

  5. #1205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post

    Okay, I think you are in over head.
    Ya think?





    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

  6. #1206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    What really is sad is your bad case of BDS. Every post of yours mentions Bush. Maybe you should spend more time trying to boost Obama as it appears he needs a lot of help

    38% JAR

    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
    Cries a Bush 19%er.

    Still doesn't buy you a clue to the fact that Bush kept his budget down by keeping the cost of his wars out of them. Maybe someday you'll learn about it.

  7. #1207
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by ZIRP4EVA View Post
    Link

    Not a shock since he can appeal to virtually every faction of the Republican base.
    Except the libertarian wing.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  8. #1208
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Cries a Bush 19%er.

    Still doesn't buy you a clue to the fact that Bush kept his budget down by keeping the cost of his wars out of them. Maybe someday you'll learn about it.
    Bush isn't on the ballot and Bush isn't in office. "Your" President is a disaster and it looks like he will be defeated in a landslide. No economic policy, net job losses, and trillions added to the debt. No wonder his JAR is 38%.

    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

  9. #1209
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Bush isn't on the ballot and Bush isn't in office. "Your" President is a disaster and it looks like he will be defeated in a landslide. No economic policy, net job losses, and trillions added to the debt. No wonder his JAR is 38%.

    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
    The only republicans that could have beaten Obama in a general election have bowed out. But I may be over-estimating the long term memory/intelligence of the electorate on this. I say this because out of the top 4 republicans right now: 2 have too much religious baggage and the other two can't win the primary. Even if Mitt some how wins the primary, hes a rat-fink.
    Hayek - too liberal for republicans

  10. #1210
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Rasmussen: Rick Perry now up 11 points on GOP field

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    The only republicans that could have beaten Obama in a general election have bowed out. But I may be over-estimating the long term memory/intelligence of the electorate on this. I say this because out of the top 4 republicans right now: 2 have too much religious baggage and the other two can't win the primary. Even if Mitt some how wins the primary, hes a rat-fink.
    Any of the four beats the alternative to what we have right now. The Obama record speaks for itself and seems to be resonating with the public now

    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •