Page 99 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #981
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Lesser of two evils my friend
    Most people that understand history, personal responsibility, and the true role of Govt. will indeed vote for the lesser of two evils, Perry if he is the nominee

  2. #982
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    BS. We had all that and a balanced budget until Bush became president.
    So let me see if I have this right, in your personal budget you borrow money from the bank, in this case intergovt. holdings, and put it into your bank account. You then believe that you have a balanced budget? Interesting that you have a bank that gives you a gift and doesn't expect repayment. I certainly hope it was your money lent to the budget and not someone else's.

  3. #983
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Stop lying, Con. There are other public jobs besides government jobs. I notice you didn't post private sector jobs. Instead, you posted total jobs minus government jobs and then dishonestly called the remainder, "private jobs." What about teachers, postal employees, etc...

    Do you ever stop lying?

    Here's private sector jobs ...

    Private:
    Dec/2007: 8837.6
    Jul/2011: 8804.4


    Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
    Yet amazingly Obama took office in January and those numbers are positive, so as usual distortion is what you do best

    January 2009 8.6 million and July 2011 8.8 million jobs looks like a private sector job increase to me. Guess liberal math is different than the math the rest of us were taught.

    2009 8599.3 8566.7 8555.5 8506.2 8507.6 8510.2 8464.7 8460.7 8409.8 8398.1 8416.0 8436.9 8486.0
    2010 8282.2 8309.5 8385.5 8427.3 8474.8 8521.0 8511.7 8546.8 8531.5 8565.3 8595.5 8629.3 8481.7
    2011 8483.2 8514.4 8612.0 8674.2 8704.8 8778.9 8804.4

  4. #984
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Wonder when liberals will finally admit what the majority in this country know, Obama economic policy has been a disaster

    Bleak Commerce Report Shows 1 Percent Growth in Spring, Ahead of Bernanke Speech

    Published August 26, 2011
    FoxNews.com

    The economy grew at a weaker pace this past spring than the government originally estimated, marking the latest bad news ahead of a key speech Thursday by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke.

    Read more: Bleak Commerce Report Shows 1 Percent Growth In Spring, Ahead Of Bernanke Speech | FoxNews.com
    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1% GDP growth in 2011, 25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 41% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.

  5. #985
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I'm going by what Conservative believed. If someone as anti-Obama as he is believed that each stimulus job cost $228,000 (which equates to 3.5 million jobs), what reason would I have to doubt him?
    That is fine for your argument against Conservative, however I am not him, and I would like you to provide a credible economist that can lay out what exactly is a saved job. Can you do that or not?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #986
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    That is fine for your argument against Conservative, however I am not him, and I would like you to provide a credible economist that can lay out what exactly is a saved job. Can you do that or not?

    j-mac
    I am not with him either, he took my statement out of context and did not post the lead in to that which stated IF the CBO is accurate and if someone believes in saved jobs then each saved job costs 228,000 each based upon the CBO report of December 2010. I don't believe in saved jobs for like you I know there is no source that measures saved jobs. Sheik loves to distort and divert.

  7. #987
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    This is somethat that I believe even Sheik can understand but maybe not

    Ray Stevens - Obama Budget Plan - YouTube

  8. #988
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I imagine Democrats thought the same thing about Reagan when his JAR sank to 35%.
    Yep, you are probably right, but we both know that is political rhetoric, and has little to do with how the people see him in the end.

    You know I was listening to a show yesterday that had an interesting take on what you are saying here, and it was that simply when Reagan came into office people were starving for a positive outlook from the morass that Carter left us in. We were looking for a strong leader that could put America back on the track to success. Not some goof that told us to put on a sweater when its cold. We wanted someone strong to deal with foreign policy and assert America's power when needed to get our hostages back, not some apologist that wanted to buddy up with thugs, and terrorists. And we wanted to get back to work seeing that the policies of a quasi socialist didn't work, and caused actual misery.

    With Reagan from day one, we got a man that told us that we were great, that told us that we could and would do it, and that put the world on notice that we would not take the back seat to any thug, country, or miscreant.

    And you know what, for a time things did indeed get worse, and people, fickle as they are started to question, and libs started to attack. But because of the belief in America's exceptionalism, because Reagan unleashed America's business, and those with the means to invest, and because we ARE the greatest nation on the face of the earth Reagan produced the strongest, longest, and greatest growth and strength in American history.

    Now what we seem to have is the anti Reagan rather than something that will actually work.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #989
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This is somethat that I believe even Sheik can understand but maybe not

    Ray Stevens - Obama Budget Plan - YouTube

    LOL....Outstanding!!!!


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #990
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    That is fine for your argument against Conservative, however I am not him, and I would like you to provide a credible economist that can lay out what exactly is a saved job. Can you do that or not?

    j-mac
    You really don't have to be John Maynard Keynes to understand it. A saved job is simply one that would have been eliminated but-for the stimulus funds. These are state and local employees who would have been laid off, but who weren't laid off because the states used stimulus money to fund them. It's very apparent now, as the stimulus money winds down and states are laying off tens of thousands of workers per month.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •