Page 82 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #811
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    By nearly every measure....At least he didn't go around apologizing for America's existence.


    j-mac
    No....instead he sold out the moral core and integrity of our country.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #812
    Educator shintao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    10-19-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    994

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    that is where you are 100% wrong. The election is not simply an up or down referendum on Obama. Your refusal to admit that is your Achilles heel rendering your views totally a FAIL.
    You are correct. Some cons act like a goose. They wake up in a new world everyday. Apparently the con has short memory recall and needs his rose colored glasses corrected.
    One Tin Soldier Walked Away..................

  3. #813
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    And what exactly were my predictions that were way off the mark?

    As I recall you said that the GOP was in for a shock and that the Democrat losses wouldn't be as bad as predicted and in fact that Democrats would have a more favorable showing. Democrats recorded record losses as the state and national level so you were way off and wrong.

  4. #814
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    What you don't understand is that the head-to-head polls are not mutually inclusive. People polled are not limited to one choice, which as you claim, they will switch to whomever gets the nod from the GOP. In these polls, they can pick every GOPer if they so choose. So no, I don't see narrowing the field to one candidate having much impact on those polls. It might to some degree pick someone they hadn't considered previously, thanks to the herd mentality, but I don't see that being enough to overcome the current numbers. It's my opinion the biggest factor which will move those numbers is that some of the candidates are not all that well known, which will change when there's one candidate. But even that can work against them as much as it can help them. Remains to be seen.
    Looks like the tide is changing, as stated most of the polls were in July before the unemployment numbers and economic growth numbers were announced. Here is an indication of what is coming, Registered voters

    Romney
    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 46 48 Romney +2

    Perry
    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 47 47 Tie

  5. #815
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    As I recall you said that the GOP was in for a shock and that the Democrat losses wouldn't be as bad as predicted and in fact that Democrats would have a more favorable showing. Democrats recorded record losses as the state and national level so you were way off and wrong.
    Here's another gift from the Bush & Co. ...


    Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion From Fed

    Citigroup Inc. (C) and Bank of America Corp. (BAC) were the reigning champions of finance in 2006 as home prices peaked, leading the 10 biggest U.S. banks and brokerage firms to their best year ever with $104 billion of profits.

    By 2008, the housing market’s collapse forced those companies to take more than six times as much, $669 billion, in emergency loans from the U.S. Federal Reserve. The loans dwarfed the $160 billion in public bailouts the top 10 got from the U.S. Treasury, yet until now the full amounts have remained secret.


    How much impact do you suppose that had on the deficit Bush handed to Obama?
    Last edited by Sheik Yerbuti; 08-22-11 at 08:20 PM.

  6. #816
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Here's another gift from the Bush & Co. ...


    Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion From Fed

    Citigroup Inc. (C) and Bank of America Corp. (BAC) were the reigning champions of finance in 2006 as home prices peaked, leading the 10 biggest U.S. banks and brokerage firms to their best year ever with $104 billion of profits.

    By 2008, the housing market’s collapse forced those companies to take more than six times as much, $669 billion, in emergency loans from the U.S. Federal Reserve. The loans dwarfed the $160 billion in public bailouts the top 10 got from the U.S. Treasury, yet until now the full amounts have remained secret.


    How much impact do you suppose that had on the deficit Bush handed to Obama?
    Obama vs. Romney
    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 46 48 Romney +2

    Obama vs. Perry

    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 47 47 Tie Perry

  7. #817
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Here's another gift from the Bush & Co. ...


    Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion From Fed

    Citigroup Inc. (C) and Bank of America Corp. (BAC) were the reigning champions of finance in 2006 as home prices peaked, leading the 10 biggest U.S. banks and brokerage firms to their best year ever with $104 billion of profits.

    By 2008, the housing market’s collapse forced those companies to take more than six times as much, $669 billion, in emergency loans from the U.S. Federal Reserve. The loans dwarfed the $160 billion in public bailouts the top 10 got from the U.S. Treasury, yet until now the full amounts have remained secret.


    How much impact do you suppose that had on the deficit Bush handed to Obama?
    Let me know what Obama has proposed that has lowered the deficit, 3.7 trillion dollar spending vs. 3.0 trillion Bush in 2008?

  8. #818
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Obama vs. Romney
    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 46 48 Romney +2

    Obama vs. Perry

    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 47 47 Tie Perry

    Perry has impressive numbers

  9. #819
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks like the tide is changing, as stated most of the polls were in July before the unemployment numbers and economic growth numbers were announced. Here is an indication of what is coming, Registered voters

    Romney
    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 46 48 Romney +2

    Perry
    Gallup
    8/17 - 8/18 879 RV 47 47 Tie
    Umm, there are other polls since then ... here are the ones you left out ...

    Vs Romney
    Democracy Corps (D) ... Obama +1
    CNN/Opinion Research ... Obama +2

    Vs Perry
    CNN/Opinion Research ... Obama +5

    But I appreciate you cherry-picking the polls which favor you most. Reveals a lot about you.

  10. #820
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Umm, there are other polls since then ... here are the ones you left out ...

    Vs Romney
    Democracy Corps (D) ... Obama +1
    CNN/Opinion Research ... Obama +2

    Vs Perry
    CNN/Opinion Research ... Obama +5

    But I appreciate you cherry-picking the polls which favor you most. Reveals a lot about you.
    Nope, notice the dates of those polls. I posted the latest once

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •