Page 73 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #721
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Con....Texas has the highest percentage of minimum wage jobs in the country. Sorry.....what we are seeing in Texas is the "China-ization" of the US. Hand out tons of corporate welfare in exchange for low paying jobs. The wealthy get more wealthy, the middle class shrinks and the working class gets poorer and poorer.
    You guys want to turn the US into another third world nation....one in which there is no middle class. Sorry....but that isn't the model that is going to maintain the American dream.
    Next time maybe you can actually respond to the information in my posts instead of passing along DNC talking points.

    Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alle...ty-plantation/
    Last edited by Conservative; 08-19-11 at 10:31 AM.

  2. #722
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Browsing through this, I see much hasnt changed. Anytime Obama makes a mistake people rush to his side and point out that Bush made mistakes. Stop failing to see what he is doing. Stop making excuses for his actions.

  3. #723
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are right, it is much better to have a gap on your resume and sit on your ass for two years collecting unemployment than actually getting out and doing work regardless of the wage. You have spent too much time on the Matterhorn
    Until Bush became president, we had 4% unemployment with a mininum wage and with taxes higher than they are now. Why do you try to make it sound like we can't have both low unemployment and reasonable incomes?

  4. #724
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post

    Browsing through this, I see much hasnt changed. Anytime Obama makes a mistake people rush to his side and point out that Bush made mistakes. Stop failing to see what he is doing. Stop making excuses for his actions.
    I'm willing to wager with any Conservative here that if Obama loses the election next year, Conservatives will not be able to refrain from blaming Obama for the mess the Republican winner inherits and they will not cease blaming him until the economy turns around.

    Any takers?
    Last edited by Sheik Yerbuti; 08-19-11 at 12:55 PM.

  5. #725
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I'm willing to wager with any Conservative here that if Obama loses the election next year, Conservatives will not be able to refrain from blaming Obama for the mess the Republican winner inherits and they will not cease blaming him until the economy turns around.
    The funny thing is that when you point out that Bush and Republicans oversaw the economy prior to the financial meltdown, their automatic response is to blame Clinton. Stop blaming Bush! It's really Clinton's fault!

  6. #726
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    The funny thing is that when you point out that Bush and Republicans oversaw the economy prior to the financial meltdown, their automatic response is to blame Clinton. Stop blaming Bush! It's really Clinton's fault!
    Actually it goes back to that guy that discovered fire.....I think his name was ooook.

  7. #727
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post

    The funny thing is that when you point out that Bush and Republicans oversaw the economy prior to the financial meltdown, their automatic response is to blame Clinton. Stop blaming Bush! It's really Clinton's fault!
    Even Bush himself was blaming others ...


    "You know, I'm the president during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived ... And when people review the history of this administration, people will say that this administration tried hard to get a regulator." ~ George Bush, 12.4.2008


    And that was 8 years into his presidency!

  8. #728
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    No, he doesn't Just last night he lied about something I said and even after I showed him he was flat 100% wrong and his allegation that I lied was also 100% wrong, he flat out said he would not man up and apologize.

    He's a Conservative.
    If rightwingers didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #729
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are right, it is much better to have a gap on your resume and sit on your ass for two years collecting unemployment than actually getting out and doing work regardless of the wage. You have spent too much time on the Matterhorn
    If conservatives didn't make stuff up they'd have nothing to say
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #730
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Another apparent Obama supporter. these people are allowed to vote?

    Woman named "Joe" from Boca Raton, Florida calls into a radio show... (Savage)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •