Page 71 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #701
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Well that certainly is true for black Republicans who want to run for Congress, where there certainly is a lack of jobs.

    Out of the 535 elected Congressmen/women, there are only 2 black Republicans. That's 2 out of the 289 Republicans in Congress; or roughly 2/3rds of one percent. Roughly 50% less than the 1.2% you would expect to find given that blacks make up 12.3% of the population and 10% of them vote Republican.

    On the flip side, you would expect to find 11.1% of black Democrats in Congress given that blacks make up 12.3% of the population and 90% of them vote Democrat. There are 40 blacks out of the 246 Democrats in Congress; or 16.3%. That's roughly 50% more than you would expect to find represented in Congress.

    Republicans elect 50% fewer blacks than their population represents
    Democrats elect 50% more blacks than their population represents

    But you think Republicans treat blacks more fairly than Democrats do??

    Yep, you're a Conservative alright.
    You leave out on minor detail, the majority of blacks in this country are liberal. Lets remember that over 90% of them voted for Obama. So now tell Me why a liberal would gain the conservative vote in the first place ??

  2. #702
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    This is what happens when you elect an inexperienced incompetent liberal elite into a position of authority in a private sector economy.
    ummm, that's what you get, is it? You realize even at 39%, that's still double Bush's lowest jar. What did you do to get that?

  3. #703
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You either report someone or be quiet, don't threaten!!!!
    Unlike you I have never done it before and will always give someone a warning first and then will let them know I did it. You never did that

  4. #704
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Unlike you I have never done it before and will always give someone a warning first and then will let them know I did it. You never did that
    Telling someone you are reporting them is one thing, but warning (threatening) them is quite another. My instincts are that the latter is frowned upon by the powers that be.


  5. #705
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    You have an odd perspective of “Fail”. You made the following false statement and I pointed it out:
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    you do realize that up until a few months ago, California has had Republican Governors for decades.
    In response to me pointing out your error, you admit to your error and still manage to get your facts wrong:

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry....but California has had Republican Governors for decades...with the exception of about 2 years of Davis, who was more of a Republican than most republicans are...so Sorry...but it is you who's knowledge fails you.
    ”Gray” Davis was governor of California for nearly 5 years rather than 2 and was anything but conservative.

    I could make a case for Schwarzenegger being a liberal RINO but it’s rather foolish to argue such issues when it is blatantly obvious to anyone who looks it up that you were wrong and rather than admit it, you tell me I am still wrong. How pathetic can a fail get?
    Last edited by GPS_Flex; 08-18-11 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  6. #706
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    I am going to give you a warning, stop the personal attacks and baiting or I will for the first time in this forum start reporting your posts. I am done with this bs from you so I suggest you either stick to the thread topic, move on, or get reported. I don't want to do it as I have never done it before but guess there always has to be a first time for everything.
    Where's the attack? It was the truth. You falsely accused me of lying when I said Bush had a Republican Congress for most of his presidency, which as I proved to you, is a 100% accurate statement. When I asked if you would apologize for making a false accusation against me, you said, "There will be no apology" and "Man up for a change, half is not most for the other half wasn't total GOP Control," even though Republicans controlled Congress for more than half of Bush's 8 years in office, just as I stated.

    If you don't like what I said, you can always stop casting false accusations against others. Then I'll have nothing to say about it.

  7. #707
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Where's the attack? It was the truth. You falsely accused me of lying when I said Bush had a Republican Congress for most of his presidency, which as I proved to you, is a 100% accurate statement. When I asked if you would apologize for making a false accusation against me, you said, "There will be no apology" and "Man up for a change, half is not most for the other half wasn't total GOP Control," even though Republicans controlled Congress for more than half of Bush's 8 years in office, just as I stated.

    If you don't like what I said, you can always stop casting false accusations against others. Then I'll have nothing to say about it.
    Baiting, off topic, and trolling. As far as I am concerned you are history.

    No, he doesn't Just last night he lied about something I said and even after I showed him he was flat 100% wrong and his allegation that I lied was also 100% wrong, he flat out said he would not man up and apologize.
    He's a Conservative.

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post

    Well that certainly is true for black Republicans who want to run for Congress, where there certainly is a lack of jobs.

    Out of the 535 elected Congressmen/women, there are only 2 black Republicans. That's 2 out of the 289 Republicans in Congress; or roughly 2/3rds of one percent. Roughly 50% less than the 1.2% you would expect to find given that blacks make up 12.3% of the population and 10% of them vote Republican.

    On the flip side, you would expect to find 11.1% of black Democrats in Congress given that blacks make up 12.3% of the population
    and 90% of them vote Democrat. There are 40 blacks out of the 246 Democrats in Congress; or 16.3%. That's roughly 50% more than you would expect to find represented in Congress.

    Republicans elect 50% fewer blacks than their population represents
    Democrats elect 50% more blacks than their population represents

    But you think Republicans treat blacks more fairly than Democrats do??

    Yep, you're a Conservative alright.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post

    You leave out on minor detail, the majority of blacks in this country are liberal. Lets remember that over 90% of them voted for Obama.
    I dunno, how did I leave that one minor detail out?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post

    So now tell Me why a liberal would gain the conservative vote in the first place ??
    They wouldn't.

    What does that have to do with blacks in Congress, elected by Americans, being 50% under represented by Republicans while 50% over represented by Democrats.

    If you think my figures are wrong, show me; maybe I goofed somewhere. Otherwise, seems to me like blacks are pretty smart for voting Democrat as they get more representation that way.

  9. #709
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,776

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Since you have never posted your campaign literature I can only react off your posts which would indicate that you are a Democrat in a state that has suffered under Democrat control as evidenced by the state unemployment rate and in particular the disaster known as Detroit. Unemployed Americans rely on Democrat programs for their unemployment benefits and other aid. Prove to me that you don't support programs that keep people dependent? 2 years of unemployment benefits help whom? Liberal social spending benefits those that implement the program more than they support those that receive the so called benefits. Personal responsibility doesn't exist in your world
    Lots of words to say you really know nothing.

    Allow me to educate you on the basic rules of civilized debate : when you make an allegation, it is incumbent upon the maker - in this case YOU - to prove it. It is NOT incumbent on the person that you are slandering to prove their purity.

    Nice try with the baiting and trolling but try again - and this time with actual facts.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #710
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Baiting, off topic, and trolling. As far as I am concerned you are history.
    All stuff you do as well. But hey, if you don't like having done to you what you do to others, then go ahead, sign your "divorce agreement*" and stop posting to me. This will make the third time you venture into that territory

    * =

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •