Page 69 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #681
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,609

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You cannot count the number of liberals that want to keep blacks dependent but that is their goal. Just like this one

    Obama Stash - YouTube
    that tired old clip is the best you can do to provide some type of intellectual justification for your absurd claim????? pleazzzzz!!!!!!
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #682
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    that tired old clip is the best you can do to provide some type of intellectual justification for your absurd claim????? pleazzzzz!!!!!!
    No, actually I posted the latest unemployment numbers for African Americans as well. Guess you missed those but of course have no problem with it since you need people dependent in order to keep your job. Buying votes with that dependence is good politics for liberals.

    Unemployment for African Americans, % change

    2009 12.7 13.6 13.5 15.0 15.0 14.9 14.8 15.0 15.4 15.8 15.7 16.2
    2010 16.4 15.8 16.5 16.5 15.5 15.4 15.7 16.2 16.1 15.7 16.0 15.8
    2011 15.7 15.3 15.5 16.1 16.2 16.2 15.9
    Last edited by Conservative; 08-18-11 at 06:13 PM.

  3. #683
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You cannot count the number of liberals that want to keep blacks dependent but that is their goal. Just like this one

    Obama Stash - YouTube
    That does even make sense, Con, how does this woman show that liberals want to keep blacks dependent???



  4. #684
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    That does even make sense, Con, how does this woman show that liberals want to keep blacks dependent???

    Why would anyone who wasn't dependent be looking for an Obama handout? I can see that nothing is going to change your mind regarding liberalism including actual data. You deserve what you get but the rest of us don't

  5. #685
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, actually I posted the latest unemployment numbers for African Americans as well. Guess you missed those but of course have no problem with it since you need people dependent in order to keep your job. Buying votes with that dependence is good politics for liberals.

    Unemployment for African Americans, % change

    2009 12.7 13.6 13.5 15.0 15.0 14.9 14.8 15.0 15.4 15.8 15.7 16.2
    2010 16.4 15.8 16.5 16.5 15.5 15.4 15.7 16.2 16.1 15.7 16.0 15.8
    2011 15.7 15.3 15.5 16.1 16.2 16.2 15.9
    If you stretch this any further, Con, you'll break your neck.


  6. #686
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    If you stretch this any further, Con, you'll break your neck.
    Interesting how actual numbers to a liberal are meaningless. What is it about the liberal ideology that creates such loyalty?

  7. #687
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,609

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, actually I posted the latest unemployment numbers for African Americans as well. Guess you missed those but of course have no problem with it since you need people dependent in order to keep your job. Buying votes with that dependence is good politics for liberals.
    And how exactly does other people being unemployed help me keep my job?

    Every time you claim such blatant nonsense and are challenged on this you are NEVER able to offer any sensible proof of this ridiculous allegation. Will now be any different?

    I know - silly question.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #688
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,609

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    That does even make sense, Con, how does this woman show that liberals want to keep blacks dependent???

    It does not. I suspect one has to drink thousands of gallons of the right wing kool-aid before the wisdom of it all suddenly takes shape and becomes clear.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #689
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why would anyone who wasn't dependent be looking for an Obama handout? I can see that nothing is going to change your mind regarding liberalism including actual data. You deserve what you get but the rest of us don't
    You know there were some while folks that saw a black man resting and decided they were all lazy. Your getting really close here, con, I suggest you stop..


  10. #690
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    And how exactly does other people being unemployed help me keep my job?

    Every time you claim such blatant nonsense and are challenged on this you are NEVER able to offer any sensible proof of this ridiculous allegation. Will now be any different?

    I know - silly question.
    Seems they keep electing Democrats in Michigan so that the "Obama stash" continues. when was the last time that Detroit had a Republican Mayor? What is the unemployment rate there now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •