Page 68 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #671
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    We have an African American President and high African American unemployment so tell me how Democrats care about the Blacks? Suggest you talk to Allen West before calling the Tea Party anti black? I always find it interesting that liberals have no problem with abortion now that they were born.

    Keep ignoring what Conservatives really want and that is for even you to make a lot of money and create a lot of personal success. I often wonder why I waste my time with people like you.
    Again, just reporting the facts. Sorry if they don't fit into your preconceived notions.

  2. #672
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Again, just reporting the facts. Sorry if they don't fit into your preconceived notions.
    The only one here with a pre conceived notion is you. Facts always get in the way of your personal opinion and that of others. You don't seem to know the difference between an op ed piece and actual data. Ask Allen West to explain it to you, or Clarence Thomas, or J.C. Watts, or Michael Steele, or Herman Cain, or Tim Scott, or Condoleezza Rice. It does appear that the one concerned about African Americans is misguided and out of touch with reality

  3. #673
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The only one here with a pre conceived notion is you. Facts always get in the way of your personal opinion and that of others. You don't seem to know the difference between an op ed piece and actual data. Ask Allen West to explain it to you, or Clarence Thomas, or J.C. Watts, or Michael Steele, or Herman Cain, or Tim Scott, or Condoleezza Rice. It does appear that the one concerned about African Americans is misguided and out of touch with reality
    Reading comprehension -- not your strong suit. The article is based upon interviews with 3000 Americans in 2006, with a follow up study in 2011 to determine which of the study participants ended up gravitating to the Tea Party.

  4. #674
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    We have an African American President and high African American unemployment so tell me how Democrats care about the Blacks?
    What does one have to do with the other? Are you suggesting that Obama should do more for blacks than for whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Suggest you talk to Allen West before calling the Tea Party anti black?
    Hey, you got one, congrats! Don't you find it the least bit strange that out of 42 blacks out of the 535 members of Congress, only 2 are Republican? And that's only since last year. before last year, there were no black Republicans at all in Congress since 2003 (when there was just one).

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    I always find it interesting that liberals have no problem with abortion now that they were born.
    Yes, it's the ones who weren't born who have a problem with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Keep ignoring what Conservatives really want and that is for even you to make a lot of money and create a lot of personal success.
    You never did answer, do you consider yourself a typical Conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    I often wonder why I waste my time with people like you.
    No one is forcing you to post here. You're always welcome to sign your divorce agreement* and skedaddle.

    * = (that still cracks me up!)

  5. #675
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Reading comprehension -- not your strong suit. The article is based upon interviews with 3000 Americans in 2006, with a follow up study in 2011 to determine which of the study participants ended up gravitating to the Tea Party.
    this should show you how brainwashed liberals are

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS14000006
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Unemployment Rate - Black or African American
    Labor force status: Unemployment rate
    Type of data: Percent or rate
    Age: 16 years and over
    Race: Black or African American
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 8.2 7.7 8.3 8.0 7.9 8.3 8.0 9.1 8.9 9.5 9.8 10.1
    2002 10.0 9.9 10.5 10.7 10.2 10.5 9.8 9.8 9.7 9.8 10.7 11.3
    2003 10.5 10.7 10.3 10.9 10.9 11.5 10.9 10.9 11.1 11.4 10.2 10.1
    2004 10.4 9.7 10.3 9.8 10.1 10.2 11.0 10.5 10.3 10.8 10.7 10.7
    2005 10.6 10.9 10.5 10.3 10.1 10.2 9.2 9.7 9.4 9.1 10.6 9.2
    2006 8.9 9.5 9.5 9.4 8.7 8.9 9.5 8.8 9.0 8.4 8.5 8.3
    2007 7.9 8.0 8.3 8.3 8.3 8.5 8.1 7.7 8.1 8.5 8.5 9.0
    2008 9.1 8.3 9.1 8.6 9.6 9.5 10.0 10.7 11.4 11.4 11.5 12.1
    2009 12.7 13.6 13.5 15.0 15.0 14.9 14.8 15.0 15.4 15.8 15.7 16.2
    2010 16.4 15.8 16.5 16.5 15.5 15.4 15.7 16.2 16.1 15.7 16.0 15.8
    2011 15.7 15.3 15.5 16.1 16.2 16.2 15.9

  6. #676
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post


    Give me a moment to collect myself here. (I think I might have just pee'd my pants laughing so hard.) Dude, seriously?

    Today's conservatives are the most intolerant bunch of folks I have ever witnessed in my 54 years on this planet. They are the very reason I have abandoned the GOP and changed my lean to independant/somewhat liberal.

    Further, I agree that Obama has not performed as well as I would have liked him too but I, like too many other people to count, place a LOT of that on the shoulders of the GOP who have stifled him at every turn and pretty much held the country hostage in their disdain for the president. It doesn't concern them none that Obama was duly elected to do the things the people wanted done. It is clear that they don't care what the people wanted. They have fought him every step of the way. He could have proposed an iron clad solution to world hunger and even the cure for cancer and they would have STILL fillibustered him. Yes, the GOP and the Dem's could have united and worked together towards the issues Americans are concerned about and elected Obama to accomplish but they chose not to. They have put GOP partisan politics above the will of the people and I will never forget that.

    Pass that pipe over this way man. I need me some of what you got. That was just TOO funny. Good one!

    Great take down CA, I wish I could give you 100 'likes'.


  7. #677
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The only one here with a pre conceived notion is you. Facts always get in the way of your personal opinion and that of others. You don't seem to know the difference between an op ed piece and actual data. Ask Allen West to explain it to you, or Clarence Thomas, or J.C. Watts, or Michael Steele, or Herman Cain, or Tim Scott, or Condoleezza Rice. It does appear that the one concerned about African Americans is misguided and out of touch with reality
    So, I need two hands to count them, BFD.


  8. #678
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    this should show you how brainwashed liberals are

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS14000006
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Unemployment Rate - Black or African American
    Labor force status: Unemployment rate
    Type of data: Percent or rate
    Age: 16 years and over
    Race: Black or African American
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 8.2 7.7 8.3 8.0 7.9 8.3 8.0 9.1 8.9 9.5 9.8 10.1
    2002 10.0 9.9 10.5 10.7 10.2 10.5 9.8 9.8 9.7 9.8 10.7 11.3
    2003 10.5 10.7 10.3 10.9 10.9 11.5 10.9 10.9 11.1 11.4 10.2 10.1
    2004 10.4 9.7 10.3 9.8 10.1 10.2 11.0 10.5 10.3 10.8 10.7 10.7
    2005 10.6 10.9 10.5 10.3 10.1 10.2 9.2 9.7 9.4 9.1 10.6 9.2
    2006 8.9 9.5 9.5 9.4 8.7 8.9 9.5 8.8 9.0 8.4 8.5 8.3
    2007 7.9 8.0 8.3 8.3 8.3 8.5 8.1 7.7 8.1 8.5 8.5 9.0
    2008 9.1 8.3 9.1 8.6 9.6 9.5 10.0 10.7 11.4 11.4 11.5 12.1
    2009 12.7 13.6 13.5 15.0 15.0 14.9 14.8 15.0 15.4 15.8 15.7 16.2
    2010 16.4 15.8 16.5 16.5 15.5 15.4 15.7 16.2 16.1 15.7 16.0 15.8
    2011 15.7 15.3 15.5 16.1 16.2 16.2 15.9
    It looks like the Great Bush Recession (GBR) has hit them hard


  9. #679
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    So, I need two hands to count them, BFD.
    You cannot count the number of liberals that want to keep blacks dependent but that is their goal. Just like this one

    Obama Stash - YouTube

  10. #680
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It looks like the Great Bush Recession (GBR) has hit them hard
    Yep, along with Recovery Summer and the total Obama recovery

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •