Page 66 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #651
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    What I love about conservatives today is the diverse tent that accepts all, unlike the Liberal Party(Democrat) that only has room for the left.
    That is almost as abusrd as your comment that Q1-2011 GDP results are really Q4-2010 GDP results.



    I have a question for you, though I doubt you will answer it ... do you consider yourself a typical Conservative?

  2. #652
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What I love about conservatives today is the diverse tent that accepts all, unlike the Liberal Party(Democrat) that only has room for the left. I don't have a problem with the choices I have today because any of them are better than Obama and when the one candidate is selected that candidate will see his poll numbers more favorable than Obama. It is the Obama record that destroys Obama.


    Give me a moment to collect myself here. (I think I might have just pee'd my pants laughing so hard.) Dude, seriously?

    Today's conservatives are the most intolerant bunch of folks I have ever witnessed in my 54 years on this planet. They are the very reason I have abandoned the GOP and changed my lean to independant/somewhat liberal.

    Further, I agree that Obama has not performed as well as I would have liked him too but I, like too many other people to count, place a LOT of that on the shoulders of the GOP who have stifled him at every turn and pretty much held the country hostage in their disdain for the president. It doesn't concern them none that Obama was duly elected to do the things the people wanted done. It is clear that they don't care what the people wanted. They have fought him every step of the way. He could have proposed an iron clad solution to world hunger and even the cure for cancer and they would have STILL fillibustered him. Yes, the GOP and the Dem's could have united and worked together towards the issues Americans are concerned about and elected Obama to accomplish but they chose not to. They have put GOP partisan politics above the will of the people and I will never forget that.

    Pass that pipe over this way man. I need me some of what you got. That was just TOO funny. Good one!

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #653
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post


    Give me a moment to collect myself here. (I think I might have just pee'd my pants laughing so hard.) Dude, seriously?

    Today's conservatives are the most intolerant bunch of folks I have ever witnessed in my 54 years on this planet. They are the very reason I have abandoned the GOP and changed my lean to independant/somewhat liberal.

    Further, I agree that Obama has not performed as well as I would have liked him too but I, like too many other people to count, place a LOT of that on the shoulders of the GOP who have stifled him at every turn and pretty much held the country hostage in their disdain for the president. It doesn't concern them none that Obama was duly elected to do the things the people wanted done. It is clear that they don't care what the people wanted. They have fought him every step of the way. He could have proposed an iron clad solution to world hunger and even the cure for cancer and they would have STILL fillibustered him. Yes, the GOP and the Dem's could have united and worked together towards the issues Americans are concerned about and elected Obama to accomplish but they chose not to. They have put GOP partisan politics above the will of the people and I will never forget that.

    Pass that pipe over this way man. I need me some of what you got. That was just TOO funny. Good one!
    It doesn't even occur to him that America is pretty much fed up with all aspects of government at this point. Democrat, Republican, Obama, Congress ... all of it. Here are a couple of headlines from gallup dot com over the last couple of days which exemplify this

    Obama's Weekly Job Approval at 40%, Lowest of Administration

    Congressional Job Approval Ties Historic Low of 13%

    New Low of 26% Approve of Obama on the Economy

    Record-Low 21% Say Most in Congress Deserve Re-Election

  4. #654
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It doesn't even occur to him that America is pretty much fed up with all aspects of government at this point. Democrat, Republican, Obama, Congress ... all of it. Here are a couple of headlines from gallup dot com over the last couple of days which exemplify this

    Obama's Weekly Job Approval at 40%, Lowest of Administration

    Congressional Job Approval Ties Historic Low of 13%

    New Low of 26% Approve of Obama on the Economy

    Record-Low 21% Say Most in Congress Deserve Re-Election
    Our Republican led congress has an approval rating of 13%. Surprise, surprise.... I bet they would like to swap that with Obama's approval rating.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #655
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Our Republican led congress has an approval rating of 13%. Surprise, surprise.... I bet they would like to swap that with Obama's approval rating.
    It's almost as low as the avg rightwingers IQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #656
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What a load of steaming bull**** that is. The reason Obama didn't have a filibuster proof Senate as you always say, is because the Democratic Party is diverse. Have you ever heard of the term Bluedog Democrat???
    Really? Can you name for me the year that Republicans controlled the Congress by the margins Democrats controlled it? The streaming BS comes from liberals who will always make excuses for failure and then blame someone else for that failure. Liberalism is a complete and total failure.

  7. #657
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post


    Give me a moment to collect myself here. (I think I might have just pee'd my pants laughing so hard.) Dude, seriously?

    Today's conservatives are the most intolerant bunch of folks I have ever witnessed in my 54 years on this planet. They are the very reason I have abandoned the GOP and changed my lean to independant/somewhat liberal.

    Further, I agree that Obama has not performed as well as I would have liked him too but I, like too many other people to count, place a LOT of that on the shoulders of the GOP who have stifled him at every turn and pretty much held the country hostage in their disdain for the president. It doesn't concern them none that Obama was duly elected to do the things the people wanted done. It is clear that they don't care what the people wanted. They have fought him every step of the way. He could have proposed an iron clad solution to world hunger and even the cure for cancer and they would have STILL fillibustered him. Yes, the GOP and the Dem's could have united and worked together towards the issues Americans are concerned about and elected Obama to accomplish but they chose not to. They have put GOP partisan politics above the will of the people and I will never forget that.

    Pass that pipe over this way man. I need me some of what you got. That was just TOO funny. Good one!
    Let's see if I can make this clear so that even a liberal can understand it, Conservatives don't give a damn how much someone else makes or pays in taxes. This even means that conservatives don't care how much you make and would love to see you become one of those evil rich people that the elite liberals want to demonize. You call that arrogance, I call it common sense and reality. Keep putting blame on someone else but the Obama resume is playing out, total incompetence and lack of leadership. He got to where he is today by flowery rhetoric and a big smile that hid his lack of experience and created a brainwashed group of minions.

    He has performed exactly has his resume showed. Book smart, street stupid liberals trying to manage a private sector economy that they don't understand o want to understand. The Ivy League arrogance is on total display.

  8. #658
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It's actually quite true. Look it up: John Birch Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And it's equally true that Reagan would be rejected out of hand today. The Tea Party would lynch him for raising taxes. He would be torn apart for saying that the two parties have to cooperate to get anything done. He would be eviscerated for saying that it was incredibly irresponsible to hold the country hostage over the debt ceiling.

    Adam, let me explain conservatism to you, conservatives want you to be as successful and make as much money as possible and doesn't care how many share in prosperity. Dependence is what liberalism creates. If you made more money you would need less govt. and also have the ability to actually take care of people instead of giving it to a bureaucrat in D.C. to spend for you after Administrative costs.

  9. #659
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Adam, let me explain conservatism to you, conservatives want you to be as successful and make as much money as possible and doesn't care how many share in prosperity. Dependence is what liberalism creates. If you made more money you would need less govt. and also have the ability to actually take care of people instead of giving it to a bureaucrat in D.C. to spend for you after Administrative costs.
    Is that why conservatives did this?

    USATODAY.com - Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #660
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Adam, let me explain conservatism to you, conservatives want you to be as successful and make as much money as possible and doesn't care how many share in prosperity. Dependence is what liberalism creates. If you made more money you would need less govt. and also have the ability to actually take care of people instead of giving it to a bureaucrat in D.C. to spend for you after Administrative costs.
    Unfortunately that's not what passes for consevatism these days -- particularly not conservatism of the Tea Party variety, which is much more interested in tearing down the wall between church and state, demonizing immigrants and the poor, and cutting taxes at any cost, than it is in any economic policy.

    But for the record, liberals also want you to make as much money as you can. In fact, they want EVERYONE to have that opportunity -- not just those who won the good/rich parents lottery.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •