Page 65 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #641
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    What on Earth does that have to do with GDP growing 0.4% in the first quarter of this year? Here's a clue for ya, Conservative, when the BEA says, "In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.4 percent," they're talking about the first quarter of the calendar year 2011, not the first quarter of the fiscal year.

    Holy ****!

    It appears that you're considering those divorce papers again! Am I right?
    N
    Nominal numbers, real numbers what's the diff when you are business tycoon?

  2. #642
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are kidding, right? You want a Republican Candidate 1 1/2 years before the next election? why, so you can continue to divert from the Obama record?
    I'm not kidding Con, Conservatives are not happy with the choices they have today. Even Karl Rove think your Gov. is too extreme.


  3. #643
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is today's conservatism in your world in the socialist republic of Oregon? Seems to me that you are out of touch with reality. define what it is that bothers you about conservatives, personal responsibility, incentive, individual wealth creation, private sector support?
    The conservatives today are the John Birch Society of the 60s. They are far right-wing extremists who would utterly reject a Ronald Reagan if he was alive and seeking office.

  4. #644
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I'm not kidding Con, Conservatives are not happy with the choices they have today. Even Karl Rove think your Gov. is too extreme.
    What I love about conservatives today is the diverse tent that accepts all, unlike the Liberal Party(Democrat) that only has room for the left. I don't have a problem with the choices I have today because any of them are better than Obama and when the one candidate is selected that candidate will see his poll numbers more favorable than Obama. It is the Obama record that destroys Obama.

  5. #645
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    The conservatives today are the John Birch Society of the 60s. They are far right-wing extremists who would utterly reject a Ronald Reagan if he was alive and seeking office.
    A typical very general statement made by someone who over and over proves their hatred for Republicans thus their apparent hatred of personal responsibility.

  6. #646
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Then refute them and explain why you continue to support liberalism
    Because it sure beats Conservatism. Hands down. Liberalism may stunt growth because of additional safety measures. Little things like regulations and oversight, but Conservatism allows corruption to consume us alive without those safety measures. The current economic climate being a perfect example. While you hail the economy during Republican rule between 2003 and 2006, you ignore the damage done during those years by allowing Wall Street to use the country like a condom. Sure, we had strong growth during those real-estate bubble years, but look at what it led to.

  7. #647
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What I love about conservatives today is the diverse tent that accepts all, unlike the Liberal Party(Democrat) that only has room for the left. I don't have a problem with the choices I have today because any of them are better than Obama and when the one candidate is selected that candidate will see his poll numbers more favorable than Obama. It is the Obama record that destroys Obama.
    What a load of steaming bull**** that is. The reason Obama didn't have a filibuster proof Senate as you always say, is because the Democratic Party is diverse. Have you ever heard of the term Bluedog Democrat???


  8. #648
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    A typical very general statement made by someone who over and over proves their hatred for Republicans thus their apparent hatred of personal responsibility.
    It's actually quite true. Look it up: John Birch Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And it's equally true that Reagan would be rejected out of hand today. The Tea Party would lynch him for raising taxes. He would be torn apart for saying that the two parties have to cooperate to get anything done. He would be eviscerated for saying that it was incredibly irresponsible to hold the country hostage over the debt ceiling.

  9. #649
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What I love about conservatives today is the diverse tent that accepts all, unlike the Liberal Party(Democrat) that only has room for the left. I don't have a problem with the choices I have today because any of them are better than Obama and when the one candidate is selected that candidate will see his poll numbers more favorable than Obama. It is the Obama record that destroys Obama.
    Another reason I don't like conservatives, is because of your dishonesty in this post.


  10. #650
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It's actually quite true. Look it up: John Birch Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And it's equally true that Reagan would be rejected out of hand today. The Tea Party would lynch him for raising taxes. He would be torn apart for saying that the two parties have to cooperate to get anything done. He would be eviscerated for saying that it was incredibly irresponsible to hold the country hostage over the debt ceiling.
    The John Birch Society was well represented at CPAC this year.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •