Page 63 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #621
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It has nothing to do with my feelings. It's the country's feeling that they aren't happy with the way things are going, but they think that Republicans would make things even worse.
    Way too early to talk about the Republican candidates for President but not too late to talk about what is actually happening. The country is headed in the wrong direction after 2 years of liberalism. 26% of the people still don't get it.

  2. #622
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post

    I would be happy to accept a GOP Congress as long as it was willing to raise taxes and cut spending and pass other Democratic policies.
    Well that's not going to fit their agenda which is to bring Demcorats' policies to a grinding halt, even if it hurts the country. Kind of like what they did with raising the debt ceiling.

    Do they care that the Dow is down some 1700 points since they held the nation hostage over the debt ceiling? No, of course not. Just look at Conservative who celebrates losing money in the stock market because it hurts Obama. That's insane ... but that's what it is.

  3. #623
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Yet you rail against Obama when prior to the Republican win in 2010, the economy was recovering (slowly, but steadily). Now in 2011 after Republicans have taken control of the purse strings, we've had the economy come to a screeching halt. Yet you continue to place all blame on Obama.

    If you want to blame the Congress for any current problem with the economy, do you agree that Republicans are completely responsible for the lose of America's AAA rating and the recent crashing of Wall Street?
    Another liberal who doesn't have a clue. The fiscal year of the U.S. Govt. runs from October to September. The .4% GDP growth was for October 2010 to December 2010 the first quarter of fiscal year 2011. Amazing how the GOP took control of THE HOUSE ONLY in January 2011 but are responsible for the October-December 2010 results? How does control of ONE HOUSE cause the AAA Rating to decline and didn't Obama inherit a AAA rating from Bush?

  4. #624
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post

    Yet you rail against Obama when prior to the Republican win in 2010, the economy was recovering (slowly, but steadily). Now in 2011 after Republicans have taken control of the purse strings, we've had the economy come to a screeching halt. Yet you continue to place all blame on Obama.

    If you want to blame the Congress for any current problem with the economy, do you agree that Republicans are completely responsible for the lose of America's AAA rating and the recent crashing of Wall Street?
    You're new here so I'll break it down for you in a nutshell ... Conservative never blames anything bad on Republicans or Conservatives ... he always searches for the nearest Democrat he can find to point the finger of blame at.

  5. #625
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Well that's not going to fit their agenda which is to bring Demcorats' policies to a grinding halt, even if it hurts the country. Kind of like what they did with raising the debt ceiling.

    Do they care that the Dow is down some 1700 points since they held the nation hostage over the debt ceiling? No, of course not. Just look at Conservative who celebrates losing money in the stock market because it hurts Obama. That's insane ... but that's what it is.
    Believe me, I know. I honestly think that there are many conservatives who would rather see the country plunged into a depression and Obama lose than see Obama reelected and the economy stage a strong recovery.

  6. #626
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Believe me, I know. I honestly think that there are many conservatives who would rather see the country plunged into a depression and Obama lose than see Obama reelected and the economy stage a strong recovery.
    I have actually enjoyed having you prove how intellectually dishonest liberals are. It is a failed ideology that is going to take time to totally destroy but it is being destroyed not by conservatives but by actual liberal results.

  7. #627
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    You're new here so I'll break it down for you in a nutshell ... Conservative never blames anything bad on Republicans or Conservatives ... he always searches for the nearest Democrat he can find to point the finger of blame at.
    I see. What was I thinking trying to point out the cognitive dissonance in their comments.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  8. #628
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    I see. What was I thinking trying to point out the cognitive dissonance in their comments.
    You are so right, results don't matter to a liberal as ideology trumps reality

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 24+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 39% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings and now 26% supporting his handling of the economy

  9. #629
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    The .4% GDP growth was for October 2010 to December 2010 the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.
    Holy ****, you're the one who doesn't have a clue...

    October 2010 through December 2010 is Q4-2010

    Q4-2010: 2.3%
    Q1-2011: 0.4%

    0.4% GDP growth was from January 2011 through March 2011.


    http://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdpchg.xls

    Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property
    located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 1.3 percent in the second quarter of 2011,
    (that is, from the first quarter to the second quarter), according to the "advance" estimate released by the
    Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.4 percent.

    News Release: Gross Domestic Product

    Your belief that the 1st quarter of 2011 is really the 4th quarter of 2010 sure does go a long way into explaining what you post here.


  10. #630
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    You are so right, results don't matter to a liberal as ideology trumps reality
    Cries a Conservative who voted to give Bush four more years while posting some worse results than Obama ... like unemployment, which Bush lost 3.2 million jobs at this point compared to Obama losing 2.3 million jobs.

    Results don't matter to you when a Republican president is up for re-election -- why do you think anyone cares that results only matter to you now because a Democrat is up for re-election. And it's not even about results, it's only about political party as you proved when you voted to remove Clinton from office despite a robust economy during his first 3 years and 9 months in office.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •