Page 51 of 191 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #501
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Nor is it growing like it should have spending over a trillion dollars and seeing 4 trillion added to the debt. Apparently spending that much money and generating these kind of results works for a liberal who has such low standards

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 24+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 39% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.
    It's not growing like it "should have" according to whom? What would you do different? What are the Republican ideas to grow the economy and create jobs? Still waiting on those answers....

    And what Obama inherited: economy shedding 700,000+ jobs per month, GDP shrinking at 6+% per year, financial institutions teetering on the edge of collapse, trillion+ deficit.... Nice improvement.

  2. #502
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Well maybe because we are still dealing with the effects of what happened when Bush was President and a ideological roadblock in Congress. Like so many riht leaning well respected economists have pointed out.

    I know Hannity disagrees though.



    Why don't ya just put that in your tag line man.
    And just maybe the country elected an unqualified, incompetent individual in Obama. Name for me one other President in the last 50 years who had total control of Congress, spent over a trillion dollars, had a blank check and generated the results I keep showing? You call it an ideological roadblock in Congress? I call it incompentent leadership who never takes responsibility for anything.

  3. #503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Name for me one other President in the last 50 years who had total control of Congress, spent over a trillion dollars, had a blank check and generated the results I keep showing?
    George Dubya Bush.

  4. #504
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And just maybe the country elected an unqualified, incompetent individual in Obama. Name for me one other President in the last 50 years who had total control of Congress, spent over a trillion dollars, had a blank check and generated the results I keep showing? You call it an ideological roadblock in Congress? I call it incompentent leadership who never takes responsibility for anything.
    Name me one President in the last 50 years who inherited an economy that was shedding over 700,000 jobs a month, contracting at better than a 6% clip, with financial institutions on the brink of collapse, an auto industry on the brink of collapse, a built-in $1 trillion+ deficit and $10+ trillion already in debt before he could spend a single penny.

  5. #505
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It's not growing like it "should have" according to whom? What would you do different? What are the Republican ideas to grow the economy and create jobs? Still waiting on those answers....

    And what Obama inherited: economy shedding 700,000+ jobs per month, GDP shrinking at 6+% per year, financial institutions teetering on the edge of collapse, trillion+ deficit.... Nice improvement.
    According to the 54% that disapprove of the job Obama is doing. Do results matter to you? How do you justify adding 4 trillion to the debt, increasing unemployment and under employment to 25 million. seeing a downgrade to our credit rating, having fewer jobs(people EMPLOYED) and call that adequate growth?

    How would Republicans stimulated the economy? They wouldn't have passed a 800 billion dollar stimulus program that bailed out state budgets and union benefits. They wouldn't have shutdown drilling in the Gulf, they wouldn't have turned loose the EPA, HSE, OSHA, NLRB, and prevented plant openings because the state was a right to work state. They wouldn't have mandated health insurance for all employees which creates added expense for business, and Republicans wouldn't be demonizing wealth creation and profits of private business. You won't see Republicans talking about wealth redistribution and promoting class warfare.
    Last edited by Conservative; 08-17-11 at 06:28 PM.

  6. #506
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,076

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    He is right now on TV talking about the bad economy but he is not saying anything about his plans on "HOW TO FIX IT". Nothing but bull crap coming out of his mouth AND BLAMING OTHERS.
    well, to be fair, that's not entirely true. he has promised to "lay out a jobs plan".... just not until, you know, after his vacation. a man needs his rest from all those fundraisers, after all.

  7. #507
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Name me one President in the last 50 years who inherited an economy that was shedding over 700,000 jobs a month, contracting at better than a 6% clip, with financial institutions on the brink of collapse, an auto industry on the brink of collapse, a built-in $1 trillion+ deficit and $10+ trillion already in debt before he could spend a single penny.
    With all those jobs shedded Bush had a net job gain and increased employment. Obama has a net job loss and higher unemployment 2 1/2 years after taking office. Doesn't look like he solved the problem

  8. #508
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,076

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    According to the 54% that disapprove of the job Obama is doing.
    i believe you have mis-typed. that number is now 26%.



  9. #509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    According to the 54% that approve of the job Obama is doing. Do results matter to you?
    Really, Con, you're among the last of those who should be demanded that results matter as your actions have proven conclusively that the only "R" word you care about is "R"epublican, not "R"esults.

  10. #510
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    i believe you have mis-typed. that number is now 26%.


    I was going off his Realclear politics average disapproval ratings

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •