Page 33 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #321
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Just out of curiousity, do you think that the Ryan/Republican budget had all the details filled in?
    Yes had specific details and cuts. Not surprising that you didn't see them nor do you probably care. Still waiting for you to show that you understand when the fiscal year of the U.S. starts and ends and if the defense budget contains expenses for the wars.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Whassamatter? Don't you know how to use Google?

    Budget Overview | The White House
    So he had an "outline" and an "overview" and probably "good intentions".

    That's it?

  3. #323
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So he had an "outline" and an "overview" and probably "good intentions".

    That's it?
    No, he has a 39% Job Approval Rating as well. I just cannot figure out why it is so low

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    The devil is in the details and the overview is short on details. What is he cutting specifically? You continue to buy the rhetoric and ignore the lack of substance.
    First you say he had no plan ... I showed you where he spoke about his plan at George Washington University.

    After you learned that he did indeed have a plan which he spoke about at George Washington University and you were wrong to assert he didn't, you then moved the goalposts to claim, ok so he did speak about his plan at GWU, but he didn't propse that plan to Congress ... then I showed you not only did he propose that plan to Congress, but it was largely the reason why not a single Senator voted for it.

    After you learned that he did indeed propose the plan he spoke about at GWU to Congress and you were wrong to assert he didn't, you then moved the goalposts again, this time to claim, ok so he propose the plan he spoke about at GWU to Congress, but it wasn't a plan to reduce the debt or deficit ... then I pointed out your opinion of what would work to reduce the deficit is meaningless in terms of the fact that Obama did propose a plan to Congress.


    After you learned that he did indeed propose a plan to Congress and you were wrong to assert he didn't, you then moved the goalposts yet again, this time to claim, ok so if he proposed a plan to Congress, why is there no link to it on the Internet ... then I posted the link you claim didn't exist.

    Now you move the goal posts again. You should become a coach in the NFL. The way you move goal posts, no team could score a field goal on you.


  5. #325
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes had specific details and cuts. Not surprising that you didn't see them nor do you probably care. Still waiting for you to show that you understand when the fiscal year of the U.S. starts and ends and if the defense budget contains expenses for the wars.
    Ryan's budget is a steaming pile of sh*t. In his submission to CBO he INSTRUCTED them to ASSUME that revenue remains at 19% of GDP, irrespective of the fact that he cuts revenue by trillions of dollars. He shifts massive tax burdens to the states and claims that is saving money. In discussing his elimination of Medicare, he ASSUMES that medical costs will rise at the rate of inflation, when everyone knows that medical inflation is double the rate of overall inflation. The Republican budget is a joke.

    The balanced budget amendment is an even bigger joke. It would require a 25% reduction in government spending but no Republican will say where the spending cuts will be made.

    "Hatch, a Utah Republican facing re-election in 2012, wouldn’t offer specifics on entitlement cuts or say which federal departments he would close to reach a balanced budget. “When the time comes, I’ll name them,” said Hatch. “I don’t want to do it right now, because we have to pass that amendment.”

    Hmmm, that's very comforting.

  6. #326
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    First you say he had no plan ... I showed you where he spoke about his plan at George Washington University.

    After you learned that he did indeed have a plan which he spoke about at George Washington University and you were wrong to assert he didn't, you then moved the goalposts to claim, ok so he did speak about his plan at GWU, but he didn't propse that plan to Congress ... then I showed you not only did he propose that plan to Congress, but it was largely the reason why not a single Senator voted for it.

    After you learned that he did indeed propose the plan he spoke about at GWU to Congress and you were wrong to assert he didn't, you then moved the goalposts again, this time to claim, ok so he propose the plan he spoke about at GWU to Congress, but it wasn't a plan to reduce the debt or deficit ... then I pointed out your opinion of what would work to reduce the deficit is meaningless in terms of the fact that Obama did propose a plan to Congress.


    After you learned that he did indeed propose a plan to Congress and you were wrong to assert he didn't, you then moved the goalposts yet again, this time to claim, ok so if he proposed a plan to Congress, why is there no link to it on the Internet ... then I posted the link you claim didn't exist.

    Now you move the goal posts again. You should become a coach in the NFL. The way you move goal posts, no team could score a field goal on you.

    And you should work on the Obama campaign for you can spin just as great as he can. There was no specific plan, there was an outline and and overview. Obama isn't good with specifics but like you is good at diversion, placing blame, and never accepting responsibility. Obama has made a lot of claims over the past 2 1/2 years and I don't recall one economic prediction being right so if it isn't on paper, isn't specific, hasn't been scored it means nothing. His claims of 4 trillion in cuts aren't specific and thus you have no idea if they are cuts at all. CBO doesn't score speeches but they will give you a distorted number that you will buy as fact.

  7. #327
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And you should work on the Obama campaign for you can spin just as great as he can. There was no specific plan, there was an outline and and overview. Obama isn't good with specifics but like you is good at diversion, placing blame, and never accepting responsibility. Obama has made a lot of claims over the past 2 1/2 years and I don't recall one economic prediction being right so if it isn't on paper, isn't specific, hasn't been scored it means nothing. His claims of 4 trillion in cuts aren't specific and thus you have no idea if they are cuts at all. CBO doesn't score speeches but they will give you a distorted number that you will buy as fact.
    The Budget | The White House

  8. #328
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    97-0 vote against the Obama budget as there were no specific cuts and just a speech and an outline. His approval rating is at 39% for a reason.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post

    That Barack Obama certainly has a lot to say. Too bad this more specific plan was rejected 97-nada. He does better with "overviews".

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    97-0 vote against the Obama budget as there were no specific cuts and just a speech and an outline. His approval rating is at 39% for a reason.


    Don't be too hard on that poor 39%. Give 'em time. They're learning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •