Page 187 of 191 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #1861
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Move over Jimmy Carter, you finally can get off the bottom as being the worst American President. Barack Obama is going to displace you.

    White House Projects 9 Percent Jobless Rate Ahead of 2012 Election

    September 01, 2011 FoxNews.com

    White House Press Secretary Jay Carney speaks during his daily news briefing at the White House, Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2011, in Washington.

    The White House projects that the unemployment rate will still be above 9 percent next year as President Obama seeks to win a second term.


    Read more: White House Projects 9 Percent Jobless Rate Ahead Of 2012 Election | FoxNews.com

  2. #1862
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup


  3. #1863
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Any poll that shows the American people waking up is great. As stated I believe it will be Romney or Perry and either one can beat Obama. Polls will change when the nomination process is complete. Many of the supporters of the lessor candidates will move to the nominee and the so called Independents have already been lost by Obama.

  4. #1864
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Any poll that shows the American people waking up is great. As stated I believe it will be Romney or Perry and either one can beat Obama. Polls will change when the nomination process is complete. Many of the supporters of the lessor candidates will move to the nominee and the so called Independents have already been lost by Obama.
    You have already dismissed this, but you should take heart in what it says...

    Never-Wrong Pundit Picks Obama to Win in 2012 - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

  5. #1865
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,112

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    well, that is good news. we'll see how much it holds.

  6. #1866
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You have already dismissed this, but you should take heart in what it says...

    Never-Wrong Pundit Picks Obama to Win in 2012 - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)
    This will be his first loss as there is no reason to vote for Obama unless this country has moved as far left as you and others seem to believe. The leftwing ideology is on full display with the Obama record. He cannot blame his record on Bush or anyone else, it is his and the JAR today shows it isn't selling.

  7. #1867
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This will be his first loss as there is no reason to vote for Obama unless this country has moved as far left as you and others seem to believe. The leftwing ideology is on full display with the Obama record. He cannot blame his record on Bush or anyone else, it is his and the JAR today shows it isn't selling.
    You didn't read the article, did you?

  8. #1868
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You didn't read the article, did you?
    No, you got me there. Read the headline just like you and others normally do.

  9. #1869
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,849

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This will be his first loss as there is no reason to vote for Obama unless this country has moved as far left as you and others seem to believe. The leftwing ideology is on full display with the Obama record. He cannot blame his record on Bush or anyone else, it is his and the JAR today shows it isn't selling.
    wait a minute. The right wing keeps telling us that the left progressive wing is becoming disenchanted with Obama and is deserting him. Now you tell us that unless the country has moved to the left - the place folks like you claim Obama is losing support - that he cannot win in 12. This makes no sense.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #1870
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Move over Jimmy Carter, you finally can get off the bottom as being the worst American President. Barack Obama is going to displace you.
    George W. Bush took care of that quite handily -- not that Carter was ever close to the bottom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •