Page 166 of 191 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #1651
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then give me any credible source that quantifies job saved? States weren't even given the opportunity to save their own jobs. That is nothing more than liberal bull**** and what you want to believe.
    I've already given you the link to the stimulus site. The jobs created or saved numbers are reported by the states. Play with the interactive map feature. I'm sure you will find that scores of projects were financed in your own county.

  2. #1652
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I've already given you the link to the stimulus site. The jobs created or saved numbers are reported by the states. Play with the interactive map feature. I'm sure you will find that scores of projects were financed in your own county.
    It is pure speculation and there is absolutely no evidence that those jobs needed Federal dollars to be "saved" and you know it. If someone offers you money that doesn't require you to use your own, what would you do?

  3. #1653
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How many jobs were created and how many jobs were saved? Provide specifics? Why only 3.5 million, why not 5 million or wipe out the entire job losses over the past 10years?
    It's impossible to say with precision. You have to rely on self reporting by the states and estimates by economists. PolitiFact | Obama says stimulus is responsible for 2 million jobs saved or created

  4. #1654
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It's impossible to say with precision. You have to rely on self reporting by the states and estimates by economists. PolitiFact | Obama says stimulus is responsible for 2 million jobs saved or created
    2 million? Thought it was 3.5 million? How many were saved and how many were created? According to BLS looks like since we lost 3 million jobs since Obama took office they all had to be saved jobs which of course no one can prove that those jobs wouldn't have been saved anyway if the states would have been forced to take responsibility for their own expenses. Looks like there is a 1.5 million discrepency between the Obama Admin and PolitiFact

  5. #1655
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It's impossible to say with precision. You have to rely on self reporting by the states and estimates by economists. PolitiFact | Obama says stimulus is responsible for 2 million jobs saved or created
    Impossible is indeed correct.

    Colleges Contribute to Overreporting of Jobs Saved by Stimulus

    Quick Takes: Colleges Contribute to Overreporting of Jobs Saved by Stimulus - Inside Higher Ed

    The Media Fall for Phony 'Jobs' Claims

    The Media Fall for Phony 'Jobs' Claims - WSJ.com

    If this is what Obama hopes to show as the results of $800 billion, good luck with that.

  6. #1656
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Impossible is indeed correct.

    Colleges Contribute to Overreporting of Jobs Saved by Stimulus

    Quick Takes: Colleges Contribute to Overreporting of Jobs Saved by Stimulus - Inside Higher Ed

    The Media Fall for Phony 'Jobs' Claims

    The Media Fall for Phony 'Jobs' Claims - WSJ.com

    If this is what Obama hopes to show as the results of $800 billion, good luck with that.
    Good information but no liberal wants to hear that they were lied to by Obama even though most of us know that to be the case. Not sure what it is about liberalism that creates such loyalty

  7. #1657
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by 1perry View Post

    the media fall for phony 'jobs' claims

    the media fall for phony 'jobs' claims - wsj.com

    if this is what obama hopes to show as the results of $800 billion, good luck with that.
    opinion!....

    William McGurn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by pbrauer; 08-30-11 at 10:13 PM.

  8. #1658
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What exactly do you call this?

    It's impossible to say with precision. You have to rely on self reporting by the states and estimates by economists
    that is why saved jobs is nothing more than a pipe dream and designed to make Obama look better than he is. The actual numbers show exactly how bad he is. 3 million fewer people employed today than when he took office.

  9. #1659
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    2 million? Thought it was 3.5 million? How many were saved and how many were created? According to BLS looks like since we lost 3 million jobs since Obama took office they all had to be saved jobs which of course no one can prove that those jobs wouldn't have been saved anyway if the states would have been forced to take responsibility for their own expenses. Looks like there is a 1.5 million discrepency between the Obama Admin and PolitiFact
    Check the date of the article.

    Okay, now you prove that employment wouldn't have been any different without the stimulus.

  10. #1660
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post

    LOL. The people can rebel. Therefore an armed populace is the final arbiter. We can hit the reset button.
    This isn't the 1700's. An armed rebellion wouldn't last very long against our military. And if by some miracle, such a rebellion could take over our government, you're talking about a total revolution which renders the Constitution worthless anyway. Therefore, the people still don't arbitrate the Constitution. At least not the one we have now.

    Only the U.S. Supreme Court gets the final decision on what is and what is not Constitutional.

    And to return this wildly outrageous detour to its rightful path; the Supreme Court, in their decision in U.S. V. Butler, took the Hamiltonian view that the first two enumerated powers are not limited to the others which follow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •