Page 163 of 191 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #1621
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It wasn't a failure according to you. It targeted saving or creating 3 million jobs. You said the results of it created 3.5 million jobs.

    Does he have your support now??
    Only a liberal would call that a success, 228,000 per job and 15 million unemployed Americans. Such low standards you have, hope for your family sake you don't have those low of standards in real life.

  2. #1622
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Only a liberal would call that a success, 228,000 per job and 15 million unemployed Americans. Such low standards you have, hope for your family sake you don't have those low of standards in real life.
    His goal was to save or create 3 million jobs. You said the results of his stimulus saved or created that plus an additional half million jobs.

    How is that not a success?

  3. #1623
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    His goal was to save or create 3 million jobs. You said the results of his stimulus saved or created that plus an additional half million jobs.

    How is that not a success?
    Yet we have millions of job losses so where are the 3 million jobs created?

  4. #1624
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    His goal was to save or create 3 million jobs. You said the results of his stimulus saved or created that plus an additional half million jobs.

    How is that not a success?
    This is a success to you

    Employment by month, 142.2 million when he took office and 139.2 million today, that is a 3 million job loss so where are those jobs created again?


    2009 142221 141687 140854 140902 140438 140038 139817 139433 138768 138242 138381 137792
    2010 138333 138641 138905 139455 139420 139119 138960 139250 139391 139061 138888 139206
    2011 139323 139573 139864 139674 139779 139334 139296

  5. #1625
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This is a success to you

    Employment by month, 142.2 million when he took office and 139.2 million today, that is a 3 million job loss so where are those jobs created again?


    2009 142221 141687 140854 140902 140438 140038 139817 139433 138768 138242 138381 137792
    2010 138333 138641 138905 139455 139420 139119 138960 139250 139391 139061 138888 139206
    2011 139323 139573 139864 139674 139779 139334 139296
    Those numbers are a separate issue. Obama's plan was to save or create 3 million jobs. Just because we lost 2 million since Obama's stimulus instead of 6 million doesn't mean his stimulus was a failure ... it was never designed to save or create 8+ million jobs, which is what we need to get the unemployment rate back down to where it was when Clinton was president.

  6. #1626
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Those numbers are a separate issue. Obama's plan was to save or create 3 million jobs. Just because we lost 2 million since Obama's stimulus instead of 6 million doesn't mean his stimulus was a failure ... it was never designed to save or create 8+ million jobs, which is what we need to get the unemployment rate back down to where it was when Clinton was president.
    You continue to buy what Obama tells you when there is no proof of any of that happening. You really don't understand how the economy works nor does "your" President who doesn't have a clue how to manage anything and apparently neither do you. You don't reduce unemployment by causing a decrease in the labor force nor do you mirco manage a private sector economy with massive govt. intervention. Obama is an empty suit and the results show it.

  7. #1627
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You continue to buy what Obama tells you when there is no proof of any of that happening. You really don't understand how the economy works nor does "your" President who doesn't have a clue how to manage anything and apparently neither do you. You don't reduce unemployment by causing a decrease in the labor force nor do you mirco manage a private sector economy with massive govt. intervention. Obama is an empty suit and the results show it.
    You keep claiming that Obama's stimulus didn't save or create any jobs and you have no proof to support your claim. But in fact there is a ton of proof, direct and indirect, that the stimulus saved and created millions of jobs.

  8. #1628
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You keep claiming that Obama's stimulus didn't save or create any jobs and you have no proof to support your claim. But in fact there is a ton of proof, direct and indirect, that the stimulus saved and created millions of jobs.
    I posted the numbers, that is proof. All you have is rhetoric. Show me any credible source that counts saved jobs. BLS shows a 3 million job losses and BLS is credible data.

  9. #1629
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I posted the numbers, that is proof. All you have is rhetoric. Show me any credible source that counts saved jobs. BLS shows a 3 million job losses and BLS is credible data.
    Your numbers don't prove anything vis-a-vis the stimulus. All you can show is that 3 million jobs were lost. You can't show that, without the stimulus, five, or six, or eight or ten million jobs wouldn't have been lost.

  10. #1630
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    His goal was to save or create 3 million jobs. You said the results of his stimulus saved or created that plus an additional half million jobs.

    How is that not a success?
    If he was really ambitious he should say he saved 9 million jobs.

    It's not as though he's ever taken an anti-exaggeration position.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •