Page 157 of 191 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #1561
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No it was another Obama lie to the public
    Where is the lie??


  2. #1562
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Where is the lie??

    In the results which apparently don't mater to you. Instead you buy the hype and the rhetoric along with pretty charts and graphs that you don't understand

  3. #1563
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    In the results which apparently don't mater to you. Instead you buy the hype and the rhetoric along with pretty charts and graphs that you don't understand
    Are we still at a -6% GDP?

  4. #1564
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    In the results which apparently don't mater to you. Instead you buy the hype and the rhetoric along with pretty charts and graphs that you don't understand
    Apparently it doesn't matter to YOU that early in his presidency (where most of the jobs were lost) it was impossible for businesses to get much needed credit. It was locked up tighter than a witch's asshole sitting on a block of ice.

  5. #1565
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Are we still at a -6% GDP?
    For the money spent, the current GDP is a disaster. .4% and 1% the first two qtrs of 2011

  6. #1566
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Apparently it doesn't matter to YOU that early in his presidency (where most of the jobs were lost) it was impossible for businesses to get much needed credit. It was locked up tighter than a witch's asshole sitting on a block of ice.
    How much did obama spend to get those numbers that you want to give him credit for? The business community has absolutely no trust in this President that that isn't helping jobs. Had you ever been in business you would understand why?

  7. #1567
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    And the public could never be wrong could they?


    Argumentum ad populum
    Obama has admitted that it didn't live up to it's promises. Of course he blamed everyone but himself for that.

  8. #1568
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    For the money spent, the current GDP is a disaster. .4% and 1% the first two qtrs of 2011
    So plus 7 % points is bad?

    I'd say it is quite remarkable considering where we were and the obstructionist political climate where some are willing to hold the debt ceiling hostage regards of the impact.

  9. #1569
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So plus 7 % points is bad?

    I'd say it is quite remarkable considering where we were and the obstructionist political climate where some are willing to hold the debt ceiling hostage regards of the impact.
    Over 25 MILLION Americans think it is bad because it didn't do what was promised

  10. #1570
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Over 25 MILLION Americans think it is bad because it didn't do what was promised
    What promise are you talking about?

    And please be specific with references. Not just cliche vapid talking points from the peanut gallery. TYVMIA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •