Page 135 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1902

Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

  1. #1341
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Liberal economists or conservative economists?
    Both........

  2. #1342
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Both........
    Well, then, let's see what do we pay debt service on real dollars or nominal dollars?

  3. #1343
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well, then, let's see what do we pay debt service on real dollars or nominal dollars?
    So we're going from comparing Presidents and what they added to the debt to this now?

  4. #1344
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So we're going from comparing Presidents and what they added to the debt to this now?
    Nope, we are going to compare Presidents on the amount of debt service on the debt so answer the question, real or nominal dollars since debt service is a cost to the taxpayers

  5. #1345
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Nope, we are going to compare Presidents on the amount of debt service on the debt so answer the question, real or nominal dollars since debt service is a cost to the taxpayers
    What a surprise, Winston isn't so quick to respond when confused by facts. Let me help you, Winston, nominal numbers are used to determine debt service, real numbers are the elite attempt to compare administrations for political purposes and actually mean very little. Nominal dollars are what people spend at the time and what determines GDP thus impacts govt. revenue.

  6. #1346
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What a surprise, Winston isn't so quick to respond when confused by facts. Let me help you, Winston, nominal numbers are used to determine debt service, real numbers are the elite attempt to compare administrations for political purposes and actually mean very little. Nominal dollars are what people spend at the time and what determines GDP thus impacts govt. revenue.
    Sorry Conservative you just are not very high on my list of people to respond to. And yes I know nominal dollars are what are used to service the debt today. A Debt that started 30 years ago when we turned from creditor nation to a debtor nation. And Obama gets none of those benefits of having a paid off credit card like Reagan did. So really your point is moot except from a hyper partitions POV.

  7. #1347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Sorry Conservative you just are not very high on my list of people to respond to. And yes I know nominal dollars are what are used to service the debt today. A Debt that started 30 years ago when we turned from creditor nation to a debtor nation. And Obama gets none of those benefits of having a paid off credit card like Reagan did. So really your point is moot except from a hyper partitions POV.
    We were a debt nation far before thirty years ago. So really your point is moot except from a hyper partitions POV.

  8. #1348
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Sorry Conservative you just are not very high on my list of people to respond to. And yes I know nominal dollars are what are used to service the debt today. A Debt that started 30 years ago when we turned from creditor nation to a debtor nation. And Obama gets none of those benefits of having a paid off credit card like Reagan did. So really your point is moot except from a hyper partitions POV.
    Hasn't stopped you before so I don't believe that I am not very high on your list to respond to. Interesting how you have attacked all previous Presidents but have yet to say if you support Obama and will vote for him in 2012? What is it about his results that warrant support?

  9. #1349
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    We were a debt nation far before thirty years ago. So really your point is moot except from a hyper partitions POV.
    I suggest you look at our trade deficit now compared to 30 years ago.

  10. #1350
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest Ever, According to Gallup

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Hasn't stopped you before so I don't believe that I am not very high on your list to respond to. Interesting how you have attacked all previous Presidents but have yet to say if you support Obama and will vote for him in 2012? What is it about his results that warrant support?
    You just don't get it do you. I'm not here to blindly root for a friggen President or a god damn political party!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •