Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

  1. #11
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Soros bets on economic collapse when economic collapse is something that is going to occur. He bet on the collapse of Russia, becuase the Russian economy was going to anway. He bet agains the UK because the UK was going to collapse

    The US is in the same situation. The last 30 years has led to such a high debt load through out the US economy that a collapse was going to occur no matter what. It is just the process is ongoing with the collapse of certain European economies
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  2. #12
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Which of course would still never be an excuse for hitting her. (if indeed he did).
    Of course it would not be an excuse to assualt her, but we are talking about a 81 year old man vs a 28 year old woman. I doubt he has the energy to be able to catch and hit her.

    The lawsuit I expect is because she did not get the money she wanted from the relationship
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Of course it would not be an excuse to assualt her, but we are talking about a 81 year old man vs a 28 year old woman. I doubt he has the energy to be able to catch and hit her.

    The lawsuit I expect is because she did not get the money she wanted from the relationship
    Could be but I'm not one to dismiss abuse charges out of hand. I do feel that she should have made these when they happened and the charges are now weakened but there is no excuse (age or otherwise) if he indeed hit her.

    The charges are that they were in bed. It wouldn't be hard to catch her there. To even note that is nothing more than trying to create an excuse.

  4. #14
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Soros bets on economic collapse when economic collapse is something that is going to occur. He bet on the collapse of Russia, becuase the Russian economy was going to anway. He bet agains the UK because the UK was going to collapse

    The US is in the same situation. The last 30 years has led to such a high debt load through out the US economy that a collapse was going to occur no matter what. It is just the process is ongoing with the collapse of certain European economies
    So this proves Soros is not radical? Not at all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Of course it would not be an excuse to assualt her, but we are talking about a 81 year old man vs a 28 year old woman. I doubt he has the energy to be able to catch and hit her.

    The lawsuit I expect is because she did not get the money she wanted from the relationship
    So your "opinion" is that he didn't assault her. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't, but you should probably read the article before commenting on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  5. #15
    Professor
    AtlantaAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    The kkkorporatist kkkapitalist kkkhristianist kkkreationist kkkaucasianist republikkkans are trying to destroy a progressive hero like Soros. A progressed, enlightened person like him understands that women are people and would not womanize and dehumanize women the same way fundie wing-nut teabaggers do.

  6. #16
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,735

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    The kkkorporatist kkkapitalist kkkhristianist kkkreationist kkkaucasianist republikkkans are trying to destroy a progressive hero like Soros. A progressed, enlightened person like him understands that women are people and would not womanize and dehumanize women the same way fundie wing-nut teabaggers do.
    If this is going to be your posting style you should go find a different message board to annoy.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    So this proves Soros is not radical? Not at all...

    No more so then the Koch brothers or Rupert Murdoch
    So your "opinion" is that he didn't assault her. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't, but you should probably read the article before commenting on it.
    I did read it, and to me it seems like a money grab. She didnt get the millions out of the relationship she wanted so she is sueing. To get the public opinion on her side she is claiming she was assualted.
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  8. #18
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Billionaire radical george soros sued by ex-girlfriend‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    No more so then the Koch brothers or Rupert Murdoch

    I did read it, and to me it seems like a money grab. She didnt get the millions out of the relationship she wanted so she is sueing. To get the public opinion on her side she is claiming she was assualted.
    I would bet this was a quid pro quo relationship. He got what he wanted with very little expense before kicking her to the curb. Now she's trying to get what she thinks she is entitled, because she complied with her tacit agreement, or just what she can. Maybe she was assaulted, and maybe she wasn't. However, Soros money should get him out of this situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •