Page 204 of 207 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2065

Thread: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

  1. #2031
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    This what I mean J, you think facts have a liberal bias. they don't of course, but this is again you seeking to avoid addressing the facts. it has been a common tactic for far too many for far too long.
    So facts don't have any bias? Good,

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 24+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 40% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.

  2. #2032
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    J, it's not a narrative, it is merely the facts. You guys are the ones providing narrative.
    You mean facts like these

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 24+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 40% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.

  3. #2033
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You mean facts like these

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 24+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 40% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.
    Squirrel!!!

    You still have to know what those numbers mean. Do we really want to change the subject and go over those yet again?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #2034
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You mean facts like these

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 24+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 4 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. First President in U.S. History to have our credit downgraded on his watch! 40% JAR and well over 50% disapproval ratings.
    Yep, those are facts. And so are these:

    And what Obama inherited: economy shedding 700,000+ jobs per month, GDP shrinking at 6+% per year, financial institutions teetering on the edge of collapse, trillion+ deficit.... Nice improvement.

  5. #2035
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Squirrel!!!

    You still have to know what those numbers mean. Do we really want to change the subject and go over those yet again?
    I know exactly what those numbers mean, they are 2011 numbers that have nothing to do with GW Bush

  6. #2036
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Yep, those are facts. And so are these:

    And what Obama inherited: economy shedding 700,000+ jobs per month, GDP shrinking at 6+% per year, financial institutions teetering on the edge of collapse, trillion+ deficit.... Nice improvement.
    Yep, 2 1/2 years later unemployment is higher, employment is lower, labor force is lower, the debt is higher, and the credit rating reduced. Amazing how low the Obama JAR is based upon what you are posting. Guess they believe 2011 numbers more than 2008

  7. #2037
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I know exactly what those numbers mean, they are 2011 numbers that have nothing to do with GW Bush
    Didn't say they did to start with. We're discussing 2009 at the moment. Focus, and address that issue.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #2038
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Didn't say they did to start with. We're discussing 2009 at the moment. Focus, and address that issue.
    Why are we discussing 2009 numbers on a thread about the U.S. Credit rating being downgraded?

  9. #2039
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why are we discussing 2009 numbers on a thread about the U.S. Credit rating being downgraded?
    Because of your claim. Go back and read your claim. That is what we're discussing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #2040
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: United States loses its AAA Credit rating from S & P

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I have an ingrown hair on my scrotum. DAMN OBAMA!
    More likely Clinton, I think.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •