Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

  1. #21
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickt View Post
    Are you serious? I don't support Mr. Jeff in any way shape or form. I also don't support, as you do, Roman Polanski. You are an amazing hypocrite. "Yes Roman Polanski may or may not have had sex with an under-age girl...." What an amazing admission. The girl gave statements, her mother gave statements, and Roman Polanski admitted having sex and giving drugs to facilitate having sex with a 13-year old girl. But you stick with the party line of "may or may not have had sex". That is pitiful.
    What is pitiful is you. First of all show me where I say I supported Roman Polanski? And as for ""may or may not have".. have you ever heard of the law? The man has not been convicted of anything (yes because he fled) so until he has, then he is presumed innocent. Also you know as well as I do, that the case is not as black and white as you state it.

    And, I really sorry you can't read the news. Whoopie Goldberg said on national television, her own show, that Roman Polanski was being persecuted and what it did wasn't rape-rape which is different from rape.
    Listen Whoopie Goldberg rarely gets coverage over here in Europe, so why should anything she says about Roman Polanski get coverage here?

    I think Mr. Jeff belongs in prison.
    OH nice of you to admit that.

    The only places you and I disagree is that unlike you, I think Roman Polanski should have gone to prison too, and I don't deny or support his rape of a 13-year old girl.
    And again you are putting words in my mouth. I have never stated either way what I think of the Roman Polanski case... hence the may or may not comment. But since you ask.. yes in principle he should have gone to jail if the case against him was proven back in the day.. but now.. come on... it is more 30 years now. On top of that the judge in the original case was a crazy person. Have you ever looked at the case.. how the judge suddenly changed his mind after originally accepting probation? Not to mention that the statue of limitations is long gone as far as I understand it.

    Oh, and I prefer legal evidence over "reports". I'm quite familiar with "reports".
    So it is you that is the hypocrite... in the Roman Polanski case you condemn him without a finished trial, despite the clear evidence of corruption with the Judge, but with the paedophile Christian cult you want "legal evidence" all of a sudden?

    If you wish to defend perverts you should try to be a little informed and a little consistent.
    I am not defending any perverts.. it is you actually that are defending the paedophile Christian cult in question. There is no doubt about the abuse, there is plenty of evidence, but you want "legal evidence" all of a sudden? Is that code for you want to protect their religious beliefs or something? I know the various states use this excuse to keep them in business.. but come on..... there are many former cult members who come time and time with similar accounts. There are the people who testified against Jeff and so on and so on.. The evidence is there, but the US government does nothing to help the young children being abused on a daily basis.

    To repeat, I thinik Mr. Jeff belongs in prison.
    What about all the followers? Are you seriously deluded enough to think that a 14 year old girl married off to a 40 year old on the orders of Jeff, is not raped by her new husband as soon as possible? Are you so seriously deluded to dismiss the accusations from multiple former cult members, that children are forced to have sex with each other as soon as the cult deem them sexually mature?

    I just wondered if the supporters for the other, admitted, rapist of underage girls would rally to the defense of Mr. Jeff. Apparently, they won't. They'll continue to defend Roman Polanski though.
    LOL you just dont get the difference eh?.. Polanski may or may not have raped one.. ak 1, uno, une.. girl.. 30 years ago. Also he plead NOT GUILTY to the charges, but in a plea deal he accepted the lesser charge of "unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor".. a plea deal, no admission of guilt as of yet... because the plea deal was in large parts thrown out by a power hungry judge that saw this case as a way to get up in the world.

    Jeff and his followers have raped hundreds if not thousands of girls over decades and CONTINUE TO DO IT TODAY!
    PeteEU

  2. #22
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickt View Post
    Are you serious? I don't support Mr. Jeff in any way shape or form. I also don't support, as you do, Roman Polanski. You are an amazing hypocrite. "Yes Roman Polanski may or may not have had sex with an under-age girl...." What an amazing admission. The girl gave statements, her mother gave statements, and Roman Polanski admitted having sex and giving drugs to facilitate having sex with a 13-year old girl. But you stick with the party line of "may or may not have had sex". That is pitiful.


    And, I really sorry you can't read the news. Whoopie Goldberg said on national television, her own show, that Roman Polanski was being persecuted and what it did wasn't rape-rape which is different from rape.

    I think Mr. Jeff belongs in prison. The only places you and I disagree is that unlike you, I think Roman Polanski should have gone to prison too, and I don't deny or support his rape of a 13-year old girl. Oh, and I prefer legal evidence over "reports". I'm quite familiar with "reports".

    If you wish to defend perverts you should try to be a little informed and a little consistent.

    To repeat, I thinik Mr. Jeff belongs in prison. I just wondered if the supporters for the other, admitted, rapist of underage girls would rally to the defense of Mr. Jeff. Apparently, they won't. They'll continue to defend Roman Polanski though.
    Off topic.

    You only brought this up to start crap, and it doesn't belong in this thread.

  3. #23
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Socialist. View Post
    Actually even mainstream Mormons are polytheists. The believe the Father,Son, and Holy Ghost are three separate and distinct beings. So they really are polytheists.
    Huh. Learn somethin every day.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #24
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

    I place Jeffs Polygamist Sect right up there with Sheia Muslims, and have about the same lack of respect for each.

    I am sorry there is not a suitable sentence to cover this pile of garbages crimes which go a lot farther than just these two.

    I want to see the families of these girls doing time as well.

    I also blame some of this on Janet Napolitano who failed to act against this Polygamist Sect in Colorado City, AZ when she was Attorney General, and she has gotten even more worthless since.

  5. #25
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,579

    Re: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Off topic.

    You only brought this up to start crap, and it doesn't belong in this thread.

    You're right. Your thread is only to discuss certain pedophiles.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Polytheistic Warren Jeffs found guilt of sexual assult

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickt View Post
    I am waiting to hear Roman Polanski's supporters--Whoopie Goldberg, Woody Allen, others--coming to the defense of Mr. Jeff. Of course they will. Sure, the girls in the Jeff case are a bit older but that doesn't matter. Their mothers were willing to be accomplices, too. I'm waiting, Whoopie and Woody.
    Roman Polanski? Woody Allen? The majority of that **** happened before 60-70% of this forum was even born.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •