Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 480

Thread: Breaking: Agreement has been reached on raising the debt limit....

  1. #91
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyersfan314 View Post
    Check my politifact post Conservative. 236B surplus.
    Check the Treasury Dept. Flyer, as that is where the real numbers exist and what we pay debt service on. You want badly to believe what Clinton and the media told you but the facs simply refute it.

  2. #92
    Student Flyersfan314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-12 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    232

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    The Myth of the Clinton Surplus

    Please, SypherAL, show us where this surplus existed under a president that drove up the debt every year and operated with a deficit every year he was in office.

    Links? Proof? I mean, if it was so well known, you should be able to produce real evidence of it's existence.
    Son of a... I just gave you all proof! Also the cite your using is equivalent to me using dialykos. I try not to attack the source but the cite admittedly has a conservative agenda. Thats fine but not a good source for fact checking.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyersfan314 View Post
    Son of a... I just gave you all proof! Also the cite your using is equivalent to me using dialykos. I try not to attack the source but the cite admittedly has a conservative agenda. Thats fine but not a good source for fact checking.
    Why do you buy Polifact and ignore the Treasury Numbers? Do you know that the debt is made up of public debt and intergovt. holdings? There can be a surplus in one and a deficit in the other that offsets that surplus but is ignored by far too many. Attack the Treasury numbers that I posted. If there was a surplus why did the debt go up each year of Clinton?

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Look at all these Republicans shoot down facts when you present them. There is ALWAYS a conspiracy when a liberal is right, and a conservative is wrong. Just like Obamas birth certificate. This is fake, that is fake, hes not a real citizen, oh, this birth certificate is forged, I want to see written statements from the staff on duty... it NEVER ends. If you are a conservative and you still believe your party is not responsible for tanking this economy, you are either in complete denial or are in need a mental evaluation.

    P.S.- The facts that were just presented to me are from a conservative biased site. I know this is the type of "real information" conservatives are in the habbit of getting, kind of like Fox News. Cry me a river.
    Last edited by SypherAL; 08-01-11 at 10:30 AM.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post
    Look at all these Republicans shoot down facts when you present them. There is ALWAYS a conspiracy when a liberal is right, and a conservative is wrong. Just like Obamas birth certificate. This is fake, that is fake, hes not a real citizen, oh, this birth certificate is forged, I want to see written statements from the staff on duty... it NEVER ends. If you are a conservative and you still believe your party is not responsible for tanking this economy, you are either in complete denial or are in need a mental evaluation.
    The ****ing US treasury shows an increase in the ****ing debt every ****ing year that lying cheating bastard was in office. Where is the god damned surplus???

    [QUOTE]

    My cite shows the information from the US treasury website, what does yours show? That's right, you have none!
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 08-01-11 at 10:29 AM.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post
    Look at all these Republicans shoot down facts when you present them. There is ALWAYS a conspiracy when a liberal is right, and a conservative is wrong. Just like Obamas birth certificate. This is fake, that is fake, hes not a real citizen, oh, this birth certificate is forged, I want to see written statements from the staff on duty... it NEVER ends. If you are a conservative and you still believe your party is not responsible for tanking this economy, you are either in complete denial or are in need a mental evaluation.
    What is it about liberalism that creates such loyalty? Apparently actual Treasury numbers aren't fact to you. Says a lot about the liberal ideology.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    374

    Re: Breaking: Agreement has been reached on raising the debt limit....

    If you guys are correct, why do I listen to your OWN GOP party admit this surplus? Why would this whole "conspiracy" not be exposed on the news stations?

    Let me guess, you guys have convinced yourselves Clinton is responsible for our Debt crisis, not George W Bush? Who LIED about Weapons of Mass Destruction, to get us involved in a fake war so he could finish his daddys un-finished business. His insane Tax cuts, which in return made job growth DECLINE. His lack of ability to lead or accept the fact you have to have MONEY to pay back the debt you rack up. IF anything, Republicans are the ones who are irresponsible with money, I think we need to take away YOUR blank check.

    Go to google and type "Clinton left office with surplus"

    You will find thousands of website confirming this.

    I'll start with this one.
    Bloomberg.com: News
    Last edited by SypherAL; 08-01-11 at 10:36 AM.

  8. #98
    Student Flyersfan314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-12 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    232

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    How is the politifact part of the Clinton media?

    http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy00/pdf/budget.pdf
    Check out the sexy graph on page 2

    Also this
    http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/18xx/doc1836/0200mbr.pdf

    I have just provided to government sources showing the budget surplus. There is nothing more I can do to prove it.

    I can not find the FY200 budget on treasury.gov. If someone could post it I would appreciate it.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: Breaking: Agreement has been reached on raising the debt limit....

    Quote Originally Posted by SypherAL View Post
    If you guys are correct, why do I listen to your OWN GOP party admit this surplus? Why would this whole "conspiracy" not be exposed on the news stations?


    Go to google and type "Clinton left office with surplus"

    You will find thousands of website confirming this.

    I'll start with this one.
    Bloomberg.com: News
    You still don't get it, so how about answering the question, what is it about the liberal ideology that creates such loyalty? There WAS a public debt surplus but it was the result of taking money from intergovt. holdings thus the total debt went up. you don't seem to understand total debt and what we pay debt service on. Does it matter if there is a public debt surplus when total debt rose as did the debt service your tax dollars helped fund?

  10. #100
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: Obama: We have a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyersfan314 View Post
    How is the politifact part of the Clinton media?

    http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy00/pdf/budget.pdf
    Check out the sexy graph on page 2

    Also this
    http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/18xx/doc1836/0200mbr.pdf

    I have just provided to government sources showing the budget surplus. There is nothing more I can do to prove it.

    I can not find the FY200 budget on treasury.gov. If someone could post it I would appreciate it.
    What does the budget of the United States presented by the President have to do with the actual numbers at the end of the term? It is a blueprint but doesn't prove there was a surplus. The actual numbers show a different number, numbers that show an increase in the debt and debt service.

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •