Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 161

Thread: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

  1. #101
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It was in two seperate posts. One you argued "could". Then, after being proved wrong, you posted again, arguing "did"

    I didn't say you changed your POST. I said you changed your ARGUMENT
    No my original post said, did not could.
    That is why I said I misspoke.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  2. #102
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    What have I claimed that I am entitled too?
    Is this just another, "attack the person, not debate the topic" posts?
    Let the pity parade begin!!!

    No Harry, we're refuting your hypocritical stance of supporting fraud. Those workers were told the site was safe. It wasn't and now they deserve to be FULLY compensated
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #103
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Let the pity parade begin!!!

    No Harry, we're refuting your hypocritical stance of supporting fraud. Those workers were told the site was safe. It wasn't and now they deserve to be FULLY compensated
    He didn't say that, he said it was related to my beliefs.
    He is attacking me, not the argument.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  4. #104
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    He didn't say that, he said it was related to my beliefs.
    He is attacking me, not the argument.
    You seem to be confused. It wasn't "he" who said that. It was ME

    I pointed out how you have changed your argument with no regard for your own beliefs. It's hard to believe that someone believes what they are saying when it is in complete opposition to the beliefs they have argued so passionately in other threads
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #105
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You seem to be confused. It wasn't "he" who said that. It was ME

    I pointed out how you have changed your argument with no regard for your own beliefs. It's hard to believe that someone believes what they are saying when it is in complete opposition to the beliefs they have argued so passionately in other threads
    He did attack my beliefs, including you.
    I am not changing my argument.

    Unless you're admitting to having multiple accounts.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  6. #106
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    He did attack my beliefs, including you.

    I am not changing my argument.
    Sure you did. You started out with "could" and then you argued "DID"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #107
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Sure you did. You started out with "could" and then you argued "DID"
    Do you understand the difference here.
    Could the carcinogens in the air cause cancer, yes.
    Did they cause the cancer?

    Yes, no or ?
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  8. #108
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Do you understand the difference here.
    Could the carcinogens in the air cause cancer, yes.
    Did they cause the cancer?

    Yes, no or ?
    I understand the difference, but I'm not sure you do because you started out arguing one, and then switched to the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    wik:

    This article may be unbalanced towards certain viewpoints. Please improve the article by adding information on neglected viewpoints, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
    link above

    have YOU improved the article by adding information on neglected viewpoints?

    either way, it beats all to heck the NPR OF CANADA

    for...

    what was it, again?

    oh, yeah---comparison and overview

    LOL!

    unless you're interested in balance

    y'know, towards certain viewpoints

    pose away, platonists
    Last edited by The Prof; 07-30-11 at 02:42 AM.

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Program won't cover 9/11 responders for cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As I said, I want to find out why they need the money if they already ahve adequate coverage.
    well, then why don't you get in touch with your sources (LOL!) and find out

    that way, next time you contribute to a given topic, you'll actually KNOW something

    that's how it works

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •